Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

On Tracey Bregman's twitter, there is an article from a recent SID (I think) that has TB talking about all of Lauren's lovers over the years.....they basically ask her questions like, how they got together, and what worked and didn't work about the relationships....they asked her about Jack when Lauren had a brief fling with him in the 80's when Terry Lester was playing him and She said that the pairing didn't work out cause Lester didn't like/nor like working with TB.....that really shocked me cause I thought they were friends? There's even an old picture of her and him from a fan event taken in the 90's after he had left Y&R.....

here's the article

https://twitter.com/MelG1977/status/584032328235749376

I would totally get this if maybe Lauralee Bell was talking about him, but this just shocks me cause I always assume Bregman is one of the most drama free people on that set, yet this sort of raises an eyebrow....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

As far as Lester and Bregman go I have to wonder what happened in 1984 with the first go around-maybe he felt she was beneath him? I'm guessing by '89 when Jack and Lauren went on that infamous ski trip looking for Brad Lester probably was in disinterested in the show altogether.

A lot of other soaps-AW, Edge of Night, GL, and ATWT had a TV station and often had stories revolving around that. I often wonder why Bell didn't incorporate the idea in as well given both him and his wife's background.