AMC: Wednesday, 11/17

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And Male Actor Rule #4: If you cannot conceivably lift the object, do not attempt to hurl the object.

He got son'd by that desk.

Okay, I lol'd a little when crazy dude pushed Greenlee and hightailed it. They should have cued the Benny Hill theme, or Bumpuses mouth harp music they play on A Christmas Story.

• Members

Aww :wub: Thank you. I think I'm just previewing today. I'll be back to watching full-time next week now that I know

It looks strange on his head. The contrast between his skin tone and the hair is too much. His face looks extremely dry, so it makes his hair look drenched. His hair is pitch black, so it makes his face look like a jar of mayonnaise. And I still can't get over that mole. It's a mole, right? Or a birth mark? Because we know BA probably doesn't give out hickeys like that.

ETA: Opal looks amazing with that haircut.

• Members

Yay! My DVR says it happens tomorrow though! I think the fallout starts next week though.

Anyone else find Opal's question about "liking cutting people open and holding their hearts in your hands" a bit... creepy? :unsure:

Ugh - why is Tad so bipolar with Liza? Liza should put him in his place and call him out on it.

• Members

If Greenlee gets exonerated for the murder, can she at least still go to jail for jumping bail? Id love to see her on toilet duty with Kendall.

I noticed that too. He was so decent and likeable on todays show yet on others he's unecesarily bitter and nasty to her.

Archived