OLTL SCOOP! Ex-GH Actor Joins

• Members

Just for the record, I'm one of the few, if not the only, ME fans on this board. I've even gone to his fan events. When I say that I think he's leaving, it's not because I don't like the guy. On the contrary, I think the world of him and I have my reasons for thinking he's leaving. I was iffy on the topic but this news about King tipped me towards thinking he's out.

So slap away. :lol: But you better be prepared for a Buffy-style ass-kicking in return.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's see, Darla cranked out Angel's spawn then vanished while Angel fought at Buffy's side. Drucilla was banging a pus demon in Europe as Spike sacrificed his existence for Buffy. Allow me to suggest you get better backup than those two low-rent hos. Wanna try and slap me again? :lol:

Getting back to the topic, I wouldn't be surprised if King ended up playing a long-lost McBain. What better way to transition one for another? BUT even though I think ME is leaving, I'm not seeing TK in this for the long term. Of course if the RH stuff turns out to be true then...

• Members

Not right now. Not after Eli. Blair needs to take a "break" from her f'ed-up love life and concentrate more on herself and her children.

I agree. But I still feel like TPTB could easily hand him the entire show on a silver platter, if you know what I mean.

• Members

One of Blair's few consistent qualities in the last decade of very inconsistent storytelling has been her devotion to her kids. Often that's all she gets in between prop duty or crazy fuckers. I think if there was ever a time to prove she is viable with a man who is not a psychopath or a rapist - and I think she definitely is - it'd be now.

Maybe, but I'll take him over Michael Easton any day. And who knows, Khan, he might be a Karr.

• Members

Yeah, too bad Ron Carlivati is incapable of writing either. (Also, Blair capable of having a relationship w/ a well-adjusted, non-violent individual? Sorry, Vee, but I don't believe that. Blair needs to spend some time in deep therapy before she can have a "normal" relationship.)

• Members

Believe me, very few women in Llanview are capable of having solid relationships these days. Of course, that was also true BITD, except 1) the women by-and-large recognized and attempted to change it; and 2) you had more well-adjusted women, such as Viki, to balance the others. Now, though, everyone needs some serious "couch time" w/ Dr. Joyce Brothers.

• Members

He is creating this one too?? He used to say how he created his GH character and it showed just what poor taste and no imagination he has. There he was on a soap with one mob guy who wore dark suits trying to be a mob lord, and another mob guy who was "sexy" and all the ladies love him. So his contribution to GH was to create a mob guy who wore dark suits trying to be a mob lord, and all the ladies love him. Is it any surprise he eventually became redundant?

• Members

First of all "the reasoning" is just the opinion of one person: me and I want to own that before it becomes some crazy ass rumor with a life of its own.

I base that opinion on the fact that they are actors of similar age and features and they play similar types of characters: broken, wounded, brooding, dark, etc.... As for not being in a story with Blair, John is ALWAYS ten seconds from a story with every woman on the show. The moment she's in danger, Captain Saveaho takes to the skies to save them. It doesn't matter whether it's Blair, Nat, Marty, Kelly, Starr, Dani or even Todd.

Also, as I said above, I have other reasons for thinking Easton's leaving that have nothing to do with King. This news just tipped the scales for me. Please Lord, I don't want the ME fangurls to start freaking on Ted King. I love both actors.

Archived