OLTL SCOOP! Ex-GH Actor Joins

• Members

The perfect exit story for John is already in place- Natalie's baby isn't his. He's devastated after losing his child with Marty. Marty, also devastated- reconnects with John after Natalie's betrayal. Marty/John leave town together. I'd hate to lose Marty, but her story is quickly drying up... =(

I think we could lose John, Marty, Gigi, Christian, and any/all of the Fords... and still be fine as far as the cast goes. With Joey and Aubrey coming soon, plus hopefully Kevin long term, we'll have plenty of character to give story to.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would have Jessica go mad, kill Ford, and simultaneously reveal that her DID and molestation backstory was faked by Mitch Laurence in order to remake her in Viki's image, as befitting Mitch's fetish for Victor and Viki (the irony being that she's gone crazy and is going away anyway). Then she can go off to St. Anne's for several years, while Brody gets involved with Marty in secret while she in turns gets involved with Kevin.

I'd use Sarah Roberts to fill Jessica's vacant female lead role on the canvas. Jessica has got to take a break. No one believes anything she does anymore.

• Members

that would only make Marty look even more pathetic than she already is. The character is useless and needs to go. There really isnt much left for her and there hasnt been for a while. The only hope I think she has is for OLTL to bring TK on as Patrick

Archived