AMC: Monday, 11/8

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Way too much Ryan/Greenlee & Caleb/Erica for me.

I loved Asher/Colby, though. It's obvious they're developing feelings for each other.

I was glad to see Annie appear halfway through and I thought the Caleb/JR/Asher cliffhanger was good.

• Members

That cliffhanger was awesome. I thought it would be about Rylee instead it focused on how ugly the new war w/ the new Chandlers vs Cortlandts is getting. Caleb thinks he's some angel, yet he used JR's kid to get over on him meanwhile JR pays the favor right back using Asher against his father. JR is even manipulating that kid into hating Caleb as soon as he woke up :lol:

Love Annie and JR trying to clean up the mess Scott started and Caleb/Erica are trying to make.

Colby/Asher :wub:

"That Bitch, Liza" :wub: who didn't crack up when she told Ryass she'd go easy on Greenlee and request her to spend her prison time in town nearby just so Ryass can visit her. :lol:

• Members

That was a great ending with Caleb, Asher, & JR. Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm kind of starting to like Asher. Still on the fence about him & Colby, though. I just really prefer her with Damon and I think it's really unfortunate that we have been seeing less and less of him. Asher has taken over his spotlight!

It's going to be a long, grueling week with Ryan/Greenlee going on the run to find Nick Pearson. You can already sense whats going to happen with these two through it all. Ugh.

I see the new opening coming some time early next year after Scott's back.

Archived