DAYS November Preview

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow that promo is good!! Thanks for posting dc cubs!!

There's a little Victor/Maggie in there. Victor opens up the coffin and sees Maggie and he holds her up and says "Maggie" in a worried way.

Not excited for the Sami/Rafe wedding, or Jennifer/Dr. Walters! Love that Melanie and Nathan admit their love for each other!

• Members

Swoon…. Victor worried about Maggie and coming to her rescue….. wub.gifwub.gif I can't wait to see that.

Thanks all. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole promo once it's up on YT ( mad.gif insert bitter diatribe re: archaic border restrictions here mad.gif).

• Members

Thank you so much. I know Maggie will be just fine but oh…. those are going to be some hard moments until she opens her eyes and looks up at her hero… sad.gif

MamaBear Carly… I just love her in that mode.

Looks like Days is pulling out all the stops for the Safe wedding too. Seems awfully soon though - a dream perhaps? (Mind you EJami was put together within a day, so anything is possible.)

Guest dc cubs

From what I read in spoilers, Bo suggests that Safe get married so that Rafe can't testify against Sami as Rafe knows that Sami shot EJ.

• Members

Last November the baby switch storyline brought me back to Day's...Last July the nonstop Chloe / Carly talking about Chloe's one night stand and the baby daddy, as well as the stalling plot, forced me to stop watching.

Looks like this November, I'm BACK. I just recorded the show for the first time in 3 months (:

Archived