AMC: Actor Out?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt it's for good, especially since no body is found.

AMC is now lacking in leading men, good luck AMC with JY and Cosgrove carrying this show :lol:

Oh it's gonna backfire cause it's already sounding contrived. All I can do is sit back and laugh, laugh, laugh when it flops and I have no doubt it will

• Members

It might work if the show gave the characters and story room to breathe. If they'd give Kendall a real story, follow the chemistry and let her next romance be a result of that, there might be hope. But they've already decreed that Griffin/Kendall are the story so they'll be shoving them down everyone's throat ten seconds after Zach dies.

• Members

Which couple are you referring to? Maggie and Victor? If so, IA. Other notable ones I'd point out are

Clint and Viki, OLTL

Ridge and Taylor, B&B

Jason and Liz, GH

Bo and Carly, Days

Brody and Jessica, OLTL

Im opebn to Griffin, mainly bc Ive loathed Zendall for years and look forward to seeing Kendall with someone new

• Members

You are one of my absolute favorite posters but I have to do this just because you even suggested such a thing...

*Marceline slaps Jonathan*

And just to be sure...

*Marceline punches Jonathan in the junk*

Forgive me but we can't take any chances. You understand, right?

*hands Jonathan an ice pack*

• Members

AM has said she's not in LA permanently and of course that scares me, but part of me thinks she will sign a new contract with the show when her current one is up, and she'll make a deal with them similar to Susan Lucci's. Crossing my fingers that's what will happen.

Don't think that will happen. Kreizman and Swajeski would have hinted on it. I think the show is finally over Ryan/Kendall and they are clearly just friends and will stay that way.

I think AMC should wait at least until well into the new year to make Kendall & griffin serious. Since he's a doctor I see AMC making Kendall have heart problems while she grieves over Zach's death, and Griffin will end up being her new doctor. They should just build a friendship and go slowly from there. I don't want to see them kissing under the mistletoe at Christmas or under the fireworks on New Years. Just stay casual for now.

Archived