AMC: Actor Out?

• Members

Facebook

Thorsten Kaye (Zach) is leaving AMC for good, according to SOD's Carolyn Hinsey who posted this on Facebook:

Taking this with a little grain of salt because CH is not always reliable. She reports what she knows, but she is not always right. I'm sure there will be more info on this in the next issue of Soap Digest. Sad to say this, but I'm kind of hoping it's true.

Update:

According to the latest SOD, Zach dies in a plane crash!!

DontStare from Soap Central summarized the SOD article:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wonder how he'll go out. I think they should kill him off. That will give Alicia some really good material to work with (if Kendall and Zach are on good terms before it happens).

I will be irked if they just write him off as going to do business or something. I do not want to see Kendall waiting around for Zach again. It is tiring and TK is not going to move to LA, so AMC needs to just deal with it and move on!

• Members

thats what I was under the impression. I think he was going to leave eventually but I was surprised he even came back this recent time bc he was delaying that. This news is pretty much saying he's finally being written out and no more mini returns

• Members

Yes, I can. I have a big imagination! What an enticing vision of AMC's future. So near... and yet so far.

If ever AMC gets cancelled (and I say "if" hoping it will not be) and Frons wants to look back and wonder what triggered the end, he can lay the balme squarely on his obsession/mandate to feature RyLee and Zendall front-and-center.

• Members

:P

Yup! Can't wait for him to be gone!!!

Sadly, I don't think Frons has the hindsight to see how he's destroyed this show in the past. Thank God for whoever behind the scenes got rid of Pratt and brought back Broderick last winter. The show is far from perfect these days, but it's been much better than it's been in years, imo. Hopefully once Zendall is over, Rylee won't be far behind.

Archived