DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So Tomorrow Is a Double Anniversary 

40 Years of Barbara Crampton's Debust as Trista Evans

And 15 Years Of Shawn Christian's Debut as Hunky Doctor Daniel Jonas, so I Am not sure if I have any access at Any Scenes of BC as Trista at all but I have Access To Shawn Christian's First Day, but it's only In 360p so I was wondering if anyone knows where I could Get It in at least 480p???

An episode from 1991. Shown in 1994 on Australia's Channel Nine. The Days episodes starts at the 31:56 min mark. The video also contains a partial episode of Y&R. Also, in the video Entertainment Tonight ends it's episode by playing Dave Koz's 'Faces Of The Heart'

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

JOHN ANISTON & ROBERT CLARY'S PHOTOS BOTH FEATURED IN 2022 SAG-AFTRA MEMORIAL LIST...

A select few actors get their photos featured in SAG-AFTRA's annual memorial list. Both John Aniston and Robert Clary are featured.

• Members

NORMAN SNOW

IN LOVING MEMORY

MARCH 29, 1950-NOVEMBER 28, 2022

(Duke Rupert Harriman, 1998-2000)

Norman Snow, who played Duke Rupert Harriman for 16 episodes on "Days of Our Lives" from 1998-2000, has passed away at the age of 72. In the storyline, Duke Harriman and Duchess Harriman were friends of Vivian Alamain during the Princess Gina storyline..

After inspiring and delighting countless family, friends, and patrons of the arts for 72 years, Norman Snow Jr. passed away on Nov. 28, 2022, surrounded by his family. He was preceded in death by his parents, Norman and Dorma Snow. He is survived by his wife, Mary-Joan; sons Daniel (Christina & daughter Ardemia) and John; and four sisters, Phyllis, Nellie, Edith, and Norma.

Born March 29, 1950, in Little Rock, Ark., Norman's lifelong love of music and performance began while singing in the children's choir at Second Baptist Church, Little Rock, Ark. He graduated from North Little Rock High School and was accepted into the inaugural class of the Julliard Drama School and became a founding member of The Acting Company led by John Houseman, performing lead roles in the great plays of the theatre's classical cannon. The Acting Company performed in New York, touring in the USA and England. His tenor voice would also echo through several choirs: The St. Charles Borromeo Choir of North Hollywood, Calif., and Metropolitan Master Chorale of Los Angeles. Norman would also touch thousands more through film and television performances in such works as "The Europeans", "The Last Starfighter", "General Hospital", and "Star Trek: The Next Generation."

Norman's artistry was unparalleled; however, it was his humanity, integrity, humility, and gentle kindness that were felt by all who met him, knew him, and loved him. (Obituary via https://www.arkansasonline.com/obituaries/2022/dec/11/norman-snow-jr-2022-12-11/)