DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
JASON47'S DEIDRE HALL COUNTDOWN TO 5000 EPISODES CONTINUES...

Each of the 25 episodes that Deidre Hall appears in (from 4,976 to 5,000) will feature an episode summary countdown of her first 25 appearances on "Days" from 1976. Here is Deidre's sixth episode, # 2676, which aired July 2, 1976.

Deidre Hall Countdown: 4,981 Episodes...19 Episodes to go.

2676...7/2/76: EPISODE # 6:
Cast: Julie, Doug, Mike, Robert, Don, Rebecca, Brooke, Trish, Marlena, Jeri, Jack, Stanhope, Ben.
Sets: Doug's Place Bar Area, Doug's Place Family Room, Doug's Place Powder Room, Trish's Apartment & Hallway Outside.

At Doug's Place, Marlena has gone to check her answering service. Julie joins Don. He tells her there are vibes with Marlena, maybe he's finally off the hook with her. Marlena returns, has a few words with Julie, who then leaves. Marlena questions Don about Julie. We wonder if she is getting interested in him.
Edited by JAS0N47

• Members
JASON47'S DEIDRE HALL COUNTDOWN TO 5000 EPISODES CONTINUES...

Each of the 25 episodes that Deidre Hall appears in (from 4,976 to 5,000) will feature an episode summary countdown of her first 25 appearances on "Days" from 1976. Here is Deidre's seventh episode, # 2677, which aired July 5, 1976.

Deidre Hall Countdown: 4,982 Episodes...18 Episodes to go.

2677...7/5/76: EPISODE # 7:
Cast: Julie, Doug, Mike, Robert, Linda, Don, Rebecca, Brooke, Trish, Marlena, Kim, Jeri, Stanhope, Justice of the Peace.
Sets: Doug's Place Bar Area, Doug's Place Family Room, Office of Justice of the Peace, Don's Apartment, Linda's Apartment, Trish's Apartment, Jeri's Hotel Room.

Don and Marlena come to Don's apartment after being at Doug's Place. They have some light fun as they try to get to know each other better. Don is somewhat surprised at his attraction to Marlena. She is the only girl, other than Julie, who has really interested him in years. However, Marlena informs him he is coming on much too fast. As she heads for the bathroom, Julie arrives at Don's door. He is surprised and embarrassed to see Julie, knowing that Marlena is in the other room and should be right out. Julie needs a friendly shoulder to lean on. She can't face going to the Justice of the Peace's office. Don is shocked until Julie says that she and Doug are going with Robert and Rebecca, who will be married tonight. Then Julie's eyes light on Marlena's shoes, and Julie apologizes for interrupting Don's evening. After Julie leaves, Marlena very definitely tells Don she doesn't intend to be used to make Julie jealous by pretending she and Don had a thing going.

• Members

I REALLY NEED to put my mind off Things!!!! 

ANY DAYS REQUESTS???? ANY VIDEOS ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE OR WATCH (DON'T ASK ME THE IMPOSSIBLE LIKE PRE-1980'S STUFF)

ALSO Gwen is one of the few characters introduced after the 50th Anniversary that I enjoy 

She has been in several slaps already could someone help me recount them?? Wanna do a slaps video on her character!

• Members

I think We Never Knew! It Certainly Wasn't Daphne, Stefano is Know For Having Mistresses and Children Out Of Wedlock (Renee, Lexie and Chad to name a few) I guess this was her case too. 

Now I wanna work on: Eve Donovan Slaps!

now I only know the character as played by Kassie DePaiva so I would really need help to know about any with Chsrlotte Ross, and I'm Not Sure but a B*tch like her must've ditched quite a few, Does Anyone remember Any?

I only know Two She Slapped Brady in late 2017 and NuClaire in 2020, now I'm sure there's more!

• Members

I literally saw it written in a recap of the time as "Mrs. Hathaway." I just laughed. That doesn't help any! 

I can't remember any "Real Eve" aka Charlotte Ross catfights but I feel like there must have been some! 

Dates might be prohibitive but I'd love something/anything sympathetic to Real Roman aka Wayne Norhrup during this troubled time in his life. 

• Members

And Considering Hathaway wasn't even her name or Her Real family, it's even More confusing, Stefano made such a good cover not even The writers Knew! Lol

Early 1980's? I'll try, Early 1990's It's Easier

What's up with Wayne?

On Eve: 2014 Got Slapped By Abby

2015 - Got Slapped by Jennifer and Paige over JJ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/DaysOfOurLivesFanTalk/videos/good-slap-jennifer-how-does-eve-say-she-loved-her-daughter-so-much-after-she-did/607098566992268/&ved=2ahUKEwiBq8Gd3qD9AhWfGbkGHZloCT8QwqsBegQIERAE&usg=AOvVaw0-u5msVpNG0pQopw0bpEZZ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/DaysOfOurLivesFanTalk/videos/when-paige-eves-daughter-found-out-she-slept-with-her-boyfriend-this-is-a-great-/616988349225307/&ved=2ahUKEwiBq8Gd3qD9AhWfGbkGHZloCT8QwqsBegQIEBAE&usg=AOvVaw0p250XX8whlR_HsMWBIGf5

November 2017 - Slapped Brady

Early 2018 - Slapped Brady Twice

May 2019 - Slapped Ben

2020 - Slapped NuClaire

ON Gwen:

2020 - Slapped Jake

Got Slapped by Gabi and Fought with her

2021 - Got Slapped by Abby At least Twice

Slapped Jack *DOB Deveraux

Slapped Abby

2022 and 2023 - ??????????????

• Members

I know few things about Wayne today. (1) Kin Shriner calls the house & is (they say) impossible to get off of the phone with. So, seems odd but Wayne talks to Kin on the phone. (2) Wayne knows what a lucky man he is to have Lynn Herring as his wife, mate, etc. & he sends her flowers & gifts all the time, for no occasion! 

• Members

Thanks! I do wonder, but she is so praised for her portrayal I would hate to not include her if there's anything

Please register in order to view this content

intriguing! Let's pray it's nothing but maybe old age kicking in! as I've noticed lately with my beloved grandmother, age makes you far more talkative! And appreciative of what you have!

• Members

I'd always assumed that Mrs. Hathaway was Megan's mom, but she had an affair with Stefano that resulted in her conception.  Then, Maxwell was forced to "adopt" her in order to appease Stefano and gain a position within the consortium.

I recall that Megan had an antagonistic relationship with Tony/Andre because she mentioned that growing up Stefano always preferred her over Tony/Andre, which was part of his motivation to then kill Megan's father Maxwell (I use Tony/Andre because goodness knows which one it was supposed to actually be at that time).

Of course, that screws with the timeline, because Megan grew up in Salem and went to school with Bo.  So, unless she was talking about her childhood summers spent in Europe, that would mean that Stefano lived in Salem in the 1970s, despite having moved there on screen in the mid-1980s. 

However, this is when Stefano starting finding out that he had another child every year, on top of adopting the Blake children Kristen and Peter.  But, it would be interesting if they write in the beats about Megan's history with Tony/Andre.

Edited by j swift