PC/GH actor lands recurring gig on AMC

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha I've always had a crush on him so maybe I'm being superficial--I really don't remember much about his actual acting, but I'm ok with this--especially if it's an actual recurring role (it's odd, I'm not too down with organized religion, yet I kinda like it having a presence on soaps)--and not a Father Clarence replacement, lol. (If he were, I could see the cynical press meeting--"Our silly naive soap viewers LOVE that crap when for December we quickly wrap up storylines with the Deux ex Machina Father Clarence coming in and giving Xmas miracles... Howabout we do that but make Father Clarence, HOT!")

I still, despite Rylee, am pretty good with AMC as of late but, as much as I complain about shows like OLTL nd their endless new characters, especially ones with few ties to the canvas, and as much as I don't want Passions girl on AMC I admit--the show NEEDS new characters and faces.

• Members

My Mom and I have been trying to figure out who that State Farm guy was - we knew we had seen him before on a soap opera but couldn't remember which one. Those State Farm commercials are on ALL THE TIME. I wonder if this is just a very brief appearance.

Archived