SOD Best and Worst of 2000

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely agree. The 2000-2001 era seemed so bad back then, especially on most of the message boards. However, it was definitely more "DOOL" than anything that has aired since 2006 (especially the Hogan era) and there were some things that Langan did get right.

• Members

I sorta remember this issue and their reasons I think.

Yeah that pairing was boring, the bad writing for the couple was a disservice to Tricia Cast and a waste of Francesco Quinn. It's no wonder they left in early '01.

Susan Lemay played by a teenage Brittany Snow was great, I don't why Kriezman all but erased this.

Both were bad, although their choice for Best was miles ahead of blind Reva and the doctor guy.

I remember there was a lot good press about this but I didn't particularly care for it.

:wub:

The only time Katie really got a full smack-down and comeuppance for all of her stupidity. ^_^

I can stand by this, because I remember ATWT turning into a good and watchable show in 2000. I pretty much enjoyed Sheffer's ATWT run for the most part until 2004 with the whole Pilar's return, Doc Reese, Cabot, Julia etc. whatever crap was flying around that awful summer.

I too voted for Stefano, because having him be the father sounded a lot better. Plus there was rumors that if John and Hope were going be paired up, that Bo was going to sleep with Marlena and they would become a couple. And that repulsed me, because I couldn't see show's two biggest couples be turned into a quad. It is weird they chose Days as Most improved because it always seemed like it was getting worse until one day it finally hit rock bottom the island stuff and this:

DAY25AG.jpg

DAY25AI.jpg

(Yes, I will always use any excuse to show off bald Chloe and Mermi :D)

I did enjoy a few stories from Days in 2000 such as Eric stuck between heaven and hell with Isabella, the Bo and Hope wedding, and I didn't think the plane crash was all too bad for the show but Days certainly didn't improve in 2000.

• Members

Bo and Marlena? That would be all types of wrong. The only coupling rumor I ever heard about Marlena was her and Dr. Craig Wesley. That would've been... interesting? But I think it would've come across as a fag 'n hag (not that it didn't come across that way with Nancy too)

• Members

Hey, she might've looked pretty hot... loved her hair and total look in 2000, with her hair grown back out past her shoulders and sometimes she'd curl it up... She'd still look like she was dating her "brother" though. He wears the leather jacket while she wears a sensible blazer.

Archived