Blackberry & iPhone: A Study on Envy

Sylph

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bölackberry is all kinds of booo! ;)

Totally random, but I'm thisclose to suing Apple 'cause it's taking them FOREVER to unlock simlock on my phone. I siwtched providers as soons as I could but now I still cannot use it...

I got so used to that touch pad that texting on taht old Nokia now is taking me longer than any silverager...

• Members

honestly, the only blackberry I'll ever have in my hand is when I'm up in the brambles picking them (although wer'e going all thornless next year!) I said that about debit cards and computers, too! :lol: But besides being a technophobe, I would never try to see the internet on a 3 inch screen. It's just not worth the eyestrain.

• Members

Oh, it is way ugly.

And the droid is a better overall phone.

However, the iphone has the best app market, by far, and when you use an app based phone, wouldnt you want the best app options? That why i tossed my droid, the app store. It didnt suck, and it was not awful by any means but compared the iphone app store? No contest.

And the iphone takes better pictures.

• Members

The size is exatcly why I like it that much: I had one of those very first big screeners (SX 1 by Siemens mobile) before they invented the term smartphone and absolutely loved it. Too bad the mobile devision of Siemens got the shaft and rightfully so, because annually (and I mean by the day! each year on the very same day!) the software crashed and burnt... :lol:

I waited anxiously for a similar phone and the IPhone is just great.

From a professional view, Blackberry is better but you can write rather quick with that touchscreen, too. But I just can't get over that strange look of a Blackberry - the screen is too small to actually use it properly for surfing the web. I don't like the new IPhone too, prefer the previous shape/design.

Archived