AMC: Friday October 22, 2010

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zendall wub.gif Omg. They were amazing today. So glad to see Zach back, all of the Zendall scenes were written well and I'm glad they are on good terms. They were adorable today and I love seeing Kendall so happy! I'm excited for their storyline! Looking forward to seeing Zach interacting with the kids, including Gabby (hopefully)!

LOL @ Angie wearing a watch. I noticed it on her wrist when she was sitting with Jessie at the table. That just made me lol a bit.

That was a powerful scene with Angie & Jessie, Debbie Morgan did so great....but everything behind it all just irked me. Seriously Angie, it's all David's fault your blind? No. And Darnell Williams....oh wow...just wow!! I think for the most part he did ok today, but particularly in that scene with Angie where she was breaking down, Darnell was trying WAY to hard & I think it would have been better if he kept his mouth closed. I felt Jessie's anger a whole lot, but DW was really really just to much...

All of the trial stuff was stupid and I am just so over all of this. It is so predictable and boring. Liza is the best part in all of this. The rest pathetic...Ryan/Greenlee are just colosally bad and I totally try my hardest to zone them out completely. I really wish Greenlee could stay away from him after this and do something else with her life, but I know thats not happening.

Archived