AMC: Friday October 22, 2010

• Members

amc1022101.jpg

Im guessing she's a recurring character now

amc1022102.jpg

Wasnt Kendall transferred to prison. I love how now that Greenlee isnt there anymore, she doesnt want to be there. She's back at the hospital where she can chit chat with Greenlee

amc1022103.jpg

Zach is back

Thats it for me. I have to go to a meeting. Will watch the rest later on

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marley, be nice. You missed the episode where David pinned Angie down on an examination table and rubbed her own infected bloody hands in her eyes. That scene happened after he put a gun to her head and a knife to her throat and told her to treat the patient without gloves or die... which never would've happened if Liza wasn't the lawyer who helped him buy the hospital. You see, Pine Valley Hospital is the only hospital in the country that doesn't know how to operate under budget cuts.

• Members

amc1022104.jpg

Darnell William's acting today was extra horrible. He really outdid himself today with the faces he was making

amc1022105.jpg

Love Angie and Debbie did a great job,but seriously STFU. I cant beleive these peopleare still blaming David for her carelessness

• Members

Cheap, how you got us back in August?

I love Angie and I love Debbie Morgan and have admired the way she's handled her material over the past several months, but today put me off to another one of her crying scenes for a LONG time. I don't know what the writers were after if nothing more than showing her frustration but it was not a good look for Angie. That was like a gift to David fans.

And I literally ran from the other room to see who was talking on my screen, oh right, Kendall's sassy supavisuh.

• Members

Wait... isn't this Davenia McFadden? I keep looking at this chick, thinking, "dead ringer for Oprah sans makeup" and the only other woman on television that I've seen that resembles Oprah's unique look is Davenia McFadden. Has anybody been watching the end credits lately?

Archived