AMC: Friday October 22, 2010

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also though that both of their reactions was overboard.I could understand them reacting this way if David had done something that resulted in one of their family members/children dying or if he had raped Angie or one of their children.

Or terrorized/stalked Angie and bad stuff happened as a result of that. Or something along those lines.

IMO it would have made more sense if she had used the "I try to be a good Christian woman line, but I hate, hate hate him" for Tad's Uncle Robert. Who did way worse stuff to her and her family than David did. Or said something about how much she hated what Jesse did for abandoning her and Frankie.

And/or how much she hated that Rebecca had the life that she wanted with Jesse for almost 20 years. Her reacting the way she did yesterday to any of those things would have made more sense than to act that way about David.

But I think their reaction was OTT for what David did. The characters on the show are almost treating David like he was a Michael Cambias/Alexander Cambias Sr. type of villain and I don't think they should be doing that. But according to a lot of them he deserved to die, though I don't think he did.

• Members

I fully agree.

Especially with the fact that David was being treated as some kind of uber villain. He was a manipulator. Get over it. I mean, I understand how they all could be angry and even a little insecure because he was always able to outsmart them -- but then again, half of these hypocrites are idiots. Nevertheless, he saved so many thankless lives in Pine Valley, so the idea that "he deserved to die" in and of itself is a total hypocrisy. A man who saved the lives of many of the assholes in this town.

I love how all the good characters wish death upon people.

• Members

this is bigger than the writers or the actors. Frons wants them together so they will be together. McTavish, Pratt, B&E, Kreizman and Donna...doesnt matter who's writing bc as long as both actors are on the show, they will be together as long as Frons has a say

• Members

There's so much more the story... It involves Frons giving RB what she wanted (working with VI) in order to get her back, and using the new head writers as scapegoats in order for Frons to get what he wanted (Rylee).

amc1022105.jpg

I love how she's blind as a bat, but still got a new weave. :unsure:

And there you have it.

• Members

It ain't like she put it in herself! :lol: At the risk of going WAY OT, I've wondered from time to time what goes into the wardrobe choices of famous blind musicians who've been blind for all or most of their lives. Like, what do they know from rhinestones and shimmer? :unsure: Just who makes these decisions...

Archived