AMC: Monday, 10/11

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanted Annie tot ake the fireplace poker and knock the teeth out of Colby. Taht twit was way too self righteous today

Adam Mayfeld cant leave the role soon enough. His scenes today were painful to watch. He's not good with the high drama stuff

What was up with the editing today? In one scene Erica is with Asher at Confusion and literally 3 seconds later she's opening the door to her place. It was choppy and I dont see why they had to transition the scenes back tio back like that. It would have made more sense to put the stuff from teh Chandler house in between them

Speaking of which, what the hell is wrong with Jack, moving Greenlee into ERICA'S house. Go get that bitch a hotel room and let her fend the media herself.

• Members

I pretty much agree. I don't mind Colby being all self-righteous because she's always hated Annie and I thought it was in character for her to blame Annie once again.

I liked the idea of Scott remembering conversations he had with Stuart before turning himself in for what he did, but Adam Mayfield didn't play the material well at all!

I didn't get why Jack would think Erica would put up with housing Greenlee, either. I understand that Erica's penthouse has good security, but seriously why would Erica take her in when she knows Greenlee was David's accomplice in the plane crash? The choppy tranisition I think was to showcase Erica's exasperation at dealing with Asher and wanting to come home to a tranquil place only to find Greenlee there, but I agree that it didn't work.

• Members

Why is Scott walking like the Scarecrow? And he keeps doing that thing with his mouth you do when you've got Oreo stuck in the craw between your upper teeth and cheek.

Colby, wardrobe set you up. She looked ridiculous, was that a lame attempt to detract from her 39 years?

Caleb vs. Jr. just makes me miss Adam. Granted, I am J.R.'s age and we aren't exactly kids, but I have a, "Show some respect for your elders" reaction to his confrontations with Caleb.

Erica's duplex needs a snazzy mod portrait (but not a Warhol knockoff) above the staircase.

• Members

Kendall was in a coma following the tornado, so she went to work at Fusion in her place. When Kendall woke up, I dont think she ever went back to Fusion full time bc she was still recuperating from her heart surgery and then Ian got sick and then she got arrested for Stuart's murder and spent the rest of the year on the run till she left town. Greenlee was dead and with Kendall out, there was no one in charge of the company so Erica took over until Kendall was ready to come back for it.

As far as Enchanment goes, thats a good question. It was bought by Cambias along with Fusion. I dont know, but I think the 2 companies may have merged. I dont know if Erica ever got it back and if she did, if she shut it down or what happened there

Archived