AMC: Monday, 10/11

• Members

Anyway, I was watching on Soap Net earlier during a commercial break from Snapped on Oxygen. I caught the part where Kendall and Ryan are drinking water in his "penthouse" and Ryan's going on and on and on about his relationship with Greenlee being a roller coaster, dramatic, full of ups and downs and heartache and joy and... I was like "which show did this happen on? AMC: Night Shift?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rylee was nothing but presents every day and trapeze acts and etc. I mean, there was that one month where this happened:

RYANII.jpg

But other than that, it was a snooze fest. At least on GH, when I listen to Sonny and Brenda go on and on about their great turbulent love, they at least had story to back it up. Rylee, on the other hand...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO @ Scott! Omg wow...just wow. The breakdown at the park.. Painful! He was like, "STOOOOOOP!!!!!~". There was a little fish fluttering around in the pond towards the back of him, and it started squandering around when he screamed, LOL!!!....Can't believe AMC made AM do that!! He was just all over the place today...

Fusion is Greenlee's baby? Why didn't Kendall speak up when Ryan said that? It's her baby to, and I think even more so than it is Greenlee's....she didn't seem to care about it that much back in February when she sabotaged it's computer system.

Where is Damon?? I would rather see him than Asher.

Erica teleporting from Krystal's restaurant to her new loft, WTH was that?! How could they let that pass....it must have been a mistake. They could have cut to commercial break after Asher left the restaurant, or at least put a scene in between! Or, they could have used that transition method that was implemented in that one episode of AMC a few months back that centered around Greenlee. Anyway, yeah that was just strange..

• Members

On her second day back she had covered a lot of ground too. She was on 3 or 4 sets with as many costume changes (she managed to squeeze in some Love in the Afternoon with Jack and donned a silk robe and eff me heels afterward).

• Members

Yeah, today was another snoozer... although Erica/Asher was ok. That Erica transition did not make sense at ALL - have we ever seen anything like that before without at least a powerpoint whoosh between scenes to at least indicate a time gap?

Adam Mayfield is blowing these scenes, thus the storyline suffers.

Ready for this trial!

Archived