AMC: Friday, 10/8

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ today's cliffhanger! Was that supposed to be chilling or something?? Scott's straining face looking in at JR and Annie. AM/Scott was just dreadful yet again today. IMO. His facial expressions!

I mean, I don't get why Ryan would give Madison the key to his apartment in a nice little cute grey box....doesn't she already have a key?! She's always barging in there. Just this past.. Monday I think it was, she was in there and Ryan walked in on her. Last week she brought Randi over when Ryan wasn't home. Madison is always freely going into that apartment....lol.

Don't like Erica's motives, but I enjoyed her scenes with Annie. I also enjoy her and Caleb teaming up together, I'm glad they've reached a truce and it's nice to see him not being so mean to her these days. He's being fair and equal.

No Kendall yet again....hopefully she's on more next week! ;-).

• Members

Colby needs to STFU! And srsly this bitch doesn't even know the full story to be talking sh!t to JR! "The person doing the damage is you" OH STFU, God I hope Damon sleeps w/ Liza soon. :angry:

Scott, the only thing I saw that showed good acting was when he flung that picture portrait. :lol:

Poor Annie, she's so post f-cked mess...she thinks JR used her. This is her denial phase, and JR can't say ILY b/c she keeps not believing a damn thing. She can't even let him finish a sentence b/c she's scared it'll lead to the bedroom. Honey JR is good, he's not that good. But F-CK YOU for not thinking about what you have to do right now in a full aspect in favor of trying to save a fake marriage. Thank you, JR for telling her what she keeps blocking out. Grab her arm a few more times it works as effective as when she slaps you.

I mean really here is Annie, you claim to do this for your daughter...Erica is trying to work you, you figure she knows, and Caleb knows about NanoTech, yet the marriage which lets be honest wasn't a fully commited one, is priority #1? Hefer you are in danger of losing Scott to federal prison, you also would go down, so would JR, then JR loses his son on top of the company, OH BTW you lose Emma too! right now F-CK THE MARRIAGE!!! :lol:

I'm buying the Caleb/Erica connection a bit. They will likely combat vs The Chandlers.

Scott telling Colby he's gonna do what he should have done to JR, man Colby is the worst sister in the planet, you just let Gilligan walk out like that? basically threatening your brother's life. WORST SISTER EVAH! :mad:

Ryan/Madison I loved the house scenes, I love that he gave her an official key, b/c she's been starving for that key, cooking and sh-t, screwing him on the couch and babysitting. I like this b/c Ryan realizes he doesn't deserve her. Greenlee seeing this and all the talk about her cooking and etc. is pissing her off :lol: ... part of me thinks Madison is pouring salt in the wound, b/c it's one thing to be sorry, she's inviting her over and insisting for her to come over to dinner, in the afternoon talk while eating toast, Madison kept showing she wasn't fine w/ Greenlee being a priority for Ryan, she lessened her compliments to her and Ryan noticed it but said nothing. So that has me so thinking she's inviting Greenlee to rub her having Ryan in her face and I think Greenlee partly knows this and that's why she accepted. BTW I too think it'd be perfect for her to lose to Madison, karma for her ridiculousness and better story arc. :lol:

BTW, yes I read some spoilers, but even w/o it you can tell Scott's end is coming b/c he's desperate and irrational and hypocritical and all that plus past errors it's all coming down on him. He threw his ring in the trash, Annie slept w/ the guy she really wants, Scott breaks his marriage portrait, and while w/ Amanda, Annie was staring at a marriage pic, w/ her and Emma..Scott isn't picture in your purse or pocketbook or wallet worthy? Yeh it's pretty much over for his life w/ Annie, the mere fact he sees JR w/ her and now flashes back to finding them in the sheets. A man can only take so much, but he brought it on himself.

Now the cliffhanger, OMG they almost had it, WTF do you have to show me Scott arriving there today? for what? for whaaaaaaaa... especially w/ a pointless facial expression, a horrible one btw. JR and Annie had the cliffhanger perfectly..after Annie told JR that they broke Scott and "now you want to use him?" they should have stopped it right there and given us that shot of the door cracked open and both of them just stop talking, zoom out in silence in the foyer w/ nobody there. Gives the effect the Chandlers are screwed.

• Members

LMAO!

So instead of being a geriatric bitch, maybe Erica should be comparing notes with Annie.

Erica: "When you stabbed me in ConFusion, I must admit, I loved your technique."

Annie: "Thank you." :)

Erica: "Do you think you could teach it to me? My last couple of stabbings have become sooo cliche."

Annie: "Aww, you mean the Norman Bates from Psycho pose?"

Erica: "Exactly."

Annie: "Well, tell you what? Let me finish having my nervous breakdown -- so I can get into that good, raw emotional space -- and we'll go find a couple of people to practice on. Maybe at Krystal's?"

Erica: "Maybe even Krystal, herself?"

Erica/Annie: *giggle*

Archived