AMC: Friday, 10/8

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc1008101.jpg

I hate Colby! Her hair looks even worse from the back and her dress? She's dressed like a 12 yr old. Her chemistry with Scott is very inappropriate. He should have been cast as her love interest and not her cousin

Ugh! Erica is thinking of ways to use Annie to help Caleb

• Members

I like this Colby, and definitely like her much better than the last Colby. I like that she does seem to genuniely care about the Chandlers and doesn't act like she's ashamed to be one of them.

Plus she's was nice to Adam and didn't treat him like dirt like the last Colby did. Andn like JR has treated him a lot.

I am enjoying Ryan/Madison.

• Members

MCE is continuing to give a great performance today, mascara and all.

How does Erica (and everyone else) get away with just walking into the Chandler house without notice or knocking?

Ok, I really wish Annie would put Erica in her place... she is being way inappropriate today. Too bad Annie is in such a bad place emotionally to just stick it to Erica.

• Members

amc1008103.jpg

"Are you alright? You look kinda ragged"

amc1008104.jpg

"It couldnt hurt for you to be featured in the same magazine that used to be run by Brooke English. Show the world that you have triumphed, despite the fact that she stole your husband"

amc1008105.jpg

Now Colby is going off on JR. Bitch shut up

amc1008106.jpg

"And then when I said the victim was Palmer, I thought she was going to just find something and stab me with it"

what? A knife, letter opener, ax? LOL

• Members

Ugh, Greenlee. :rolleyes: She really doesn't have the right to get snippy with Madison for telling Liza the truth about what she heard. I dislike the way Greenlee and Kendall have treated Madison. Kendall/Greenlee both disgust me sometimes. It would serve Greenlee right if Ryan ended up choosing Madison over her, even though there's a strong chance that won't happen.

• Members

A couple of typos in this post, xtr.

"Kendall/Greenlee both disgust me sometimes all the time."

"It would serve Greenlee right if Ryan ended up choosing Madison over her, even though there's a strong chance 100% definite, predetermined guarantee that won't happen."

There you go. Fixed. :) Glad to help!

Archived