Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, I guess that makes two of us because I have never seen Ribeiro as host of the show. As nice a man as Bergeron is, I kind of faded from that show before Ribeiro took over hosting duties. It doesn't seem that Carlton was too far from his real personality, when I think about it.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Work with anyone. A lot of users here are nobodies hiding behind a fake persona on a message board so it's easy to [!@#$%^&*] on the past. But, as you said, you don't [!@#$%^&*] where you eat and the entire entertainment industry talks. If an actor wants to go on camera and be caught on cam for all eternity talking smack about your fellow employers, they'd find it hard to work with anyone. No one wants to hire an actor for a project who might go trash-talking it several years down the line. Actors from soaps are going to be working in theater, on short films, maybe a guest spot on a TV series, who knows. If they're going to publicly speak about a past job, it's in their best interest to speak positively.

Same goes in the "real world." If you're in a job interview and trash talk your employer/co-workers, you're likely not going to be the shortlist for who that company wants to hire. 

People here live in a land of critique and negativity...cuz it's a message board. It's not real life. 

• Members

I'm not talking about the actors, who clearly want to speak on it. I'm talking about Alan Locher trying to shut them down from doing so just because he used(?) to work for Procter & Gamble when they were still in the soap business, which they are no longer. Let these professionals make their own choices.

• Members

LOL! You are too much, dude. I sincerely hope Alan Locher has sent you a fruit basket or complimentary item of your choice. People have been critiquing this guy in far more harsh terms than me for months before I said a word. I don't think he's the Antichrist but it's clear his knowledge of these shows beyond his professional purview and span of experience is limited, and he's functioning like he's still trying to rep for Goutman or P&G. It's not his place and it's unfortunate, that's all I'm saying. Go find another zoom host to avenge, please.

• Members

Not trying to avenge any zoom host. Just calling out a nobody whining about they're not getting to hear the interviews they want. Wah Wah Wah - you poor little thing. Who are you to say what Locher's place is? Just who do you think you are? The be all end all most knowledgable person of all time who gets to dictate to other people live their lives, interview actors, and create YouTube series? Stop watching these reunions if you don't like them. And let go whatever this vendetta you have against someone you don't even know. Is your life that empty?