As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

Sigh...miss them....could have been something great....

391306_3470157961702_677982939_n.jpg

Will lusting after EJ penis is getting boring....can we move him on to some lovin instead of making him Stefano wannabe....or bring back this two...how about it MAB??

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Reid was so refreshing. He was John Dixon 2.0. I remember some thought he might be John's son by some other woman. Its too bad the show went to hell cause Goutman refused to focus on veteran cast and great newbies and instead was bent hell with his ABC castaways.....

• Members

I never thought I would find anyone more annoying then Princess Lily but I did find that in Princess Luke. The doctor guy needed a man to tangle with not that jittery little kid. Despite the show desperately trying to make him a hero I never found the actor could make Luke "likeable," at all (unlike Byrne, who did make Lily relatable at times.)

• Members

I never understood what Reid saw in Luke. Reid was an accomplished professional. Luke was at best an idealistic child (and at worst a whiny, self-righteous, spoiled brat who was repeatedly handed everything he wanted simply because he was Lucinda's grandson and had the attention span of a gnat.)

• Members

Michael Lipton,who played Neil Wade,Penny Hughes second husband and son of Doug Cassen (Claire Lowells second husband) has died aged 86.

classicatwt21.jpgHe is on the right in this classic ATWT pic

Michael Lipton, 86, of Englewood, died on Feb. 10 at The Lillian Booth Actors Home of The Actors Fund in Englewood.

Born in in Queens, N.Y., before retiring, he was an actor and is survived by nephews and nieces.

Arrangements were by Eden Memorial Chapels, Fort Lee.

Edited by Paul Raven