AMC: Wednesday September 1, 2010

• Members

I just can't see there being room for Skye and Jamie Luner Liza, though it's of course possible. Kind of like how they sort of defanged Kendall upon her AM return with Greenlee already on the scene. And can we just stick with Robin Christopher please?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Then oh well - bye Liza! If it's between her and Robin Christopher there is no dilemma for me.

Still, I love the idea of Luner's scheming Liza finally finding happiness in an inevitably-doomed "what else are we going to do?" engagement to Tad with all the Martins sitting on their hands in disapproval, only for Dixie to crash the ceremony. Maybe she already knows The Dix lives. It could be awesome.

• Members

I don't think Robin Christopher is ever going to come back to AMC. She seems comfortable only at GH. I think Skye can be recast (I thought Carrie Genzel was perfectly fine, although I know she is not likely to be asked back), especially since she hasn't been on AMC in years and she has rarely had any good material at OLTL and GH anyway.

If they kill off Mateo and make Hayley bitter and turn her more like Arlene, and actually bring Olivia Birkelund in sometimes as Arlene, then Hayley could work.

If Eden does return then I think they need to put a limit on how many times she can leave and return and also what to do on her love life. If they are not going to have her ever be involved in passionate relationships with women, then just say that. Have her swear off romance and become more interested in Enchantment. Have her destroy Fusion once and for all. Have Kendall say she's fine with it but it actually brings out her self-loathing and sets off some turmoil and then bring back Trey to tap into that.

• Members

I think the new Bianca is just fine, she is being handicapped by "ease her in slowly" (that's what she said) writing that's less inoffensive and more boring. She's Bianca. She can be shoved down our throats from day one, we get it, we accept it... we accept her. But for now they're playing her too safe and she's coming off like Laura Koffman's Cassie or Barbara Hershey in Beaches, that district attorney "oh mother" type. I think it'll all be copacetic once she has her first snotty cry scene and of course when Susan gets back.

• Members

JL would have been a workable NuSkye (as was Carrie Genzel) but I can't see a reason not to use RC. I think she'd be delicious opposite JY, Melissa Egan, etc. as well.

I've come to like Luner's Liza a little but she still doesn't feel like the same character at all. I think she'd shine in such a story involving schemes and Dixie, though. Maybe bring Marian back from the asylum to either aid Liza or attempt to stop her wedding to Tad. Drag Damon into it, too. I think you can potentially have both her Liza and RC's Skye on the show if they fulfill very specific roles, though I'm not sure what Liza's could be unless she went back into media - which is where she should be. The lawyer thing has never made sense.

There is no reason to let Bianca be frontburner without a passionate lesbian romance. I would insist on it.

• Members

There's plenty of room on the canvas for Skye, especially with Adam gone. She needs to walk into Chandler Enterprises, junk punch both Scott and JR then let them know in no uncertain terms that the bitch is back. There no reason Luner needs to go anywhere. If they want to free up money, get rid of KWAK and Marissa. Although I'm kind of liking Kwakaleb and she does serve some purpose in the Erica/Jack stuff.

I'm really looking forward to watching David put the screws to Rylee. Those two make me sick and they're single-handedly responsible for me ff-ing whole chunks of the show. I haven't done that in months.

Just wondering how tall is Wanda de Jesus? She looks really short. In her scenes with Liza last week she looked like she just walked off the Shire. Of course Luner towers over all the women on the show.

• Members

Bianca is at her best when bad stuff is happening her.

The whole Reese thing has been handled wrong. She should have been recast of killed off.

Killing offf and having Reese'sw crazy Mother stalk Binks and try to steal Gaby would have been great.

As for Biuanca's core fans they haven't retuned yet. The second Binks is near a woman any woman they'll all come back.

IMO Binks&Natalia would be perfect. Recasting Reeese or Maggie would be simple.

If the show doesn't to give love right now then they need to do something nasty to her and give us a tear-filled over the top Kane Woman fest.

• Members

Im not sure I ever want to see Tad and Dixie again. They were such a great supercouple back in the day but everything about them over the last 10 years has been a complete and utter mess. It all went downhill when they turned Dixie into a cheating, self righteous bitch. They had some hope when she returned, but she came back so smug, high and mighty and further tainted whatever validity they had as a couple. Faking her death, giving his kid away, and abandoning her son for years, while letting them think she were dead and she lived her life, pretty much trashed her as a character

I wish they'd at least test them. I think they could have potential if done right

They messed up with Bianca by not letting the Kane in her kick out when she returned. I thought we were seeing it when she vowed to take down David and Greenlee for their role in Erica's disappearance but that lasted all of 2 weeks and she was back to being the sweet Bianca. I think the new girl has it in her to play more of a fierce take on the character, but they really need to give her a reason to be a bitch

• Members

Natalia has not been with a guy on the show or ever as fasr as we know. She has a lesbian vibe to her , she's a member of a core family with a kewl career. IMO she's the perfect mtch for Binks and being with Binks would be just one side of her.

Bringing in a new character doesn't make sense imo.Maggie would work because she's a Doctor and David's Niece. That would also connect her to Marissa. Olus she's bisexual and could be used with a guy as well.

CBL has a twin sister who also act's so they could always give her a evil "tiwn". Have her Sister Molly hate that Binks was the fave and thta her Dad left her a huge trust while Bab's spent all theit money , so she has her faced changed to look like Binks in order to drain Miranda's Cambias trustfund.

As someone else said with Bianca you can get away with almost anything.

• Members

Not just the long red tresses, but schemers of a certain age who serve a similar function. Again, it CAN be done, I just feel that writers these days more often than not lack the finesse to delineate similar characters without handicapping one or the other in the process. You don't want either lady to lose her teeth or feel superfluous.

Archived