AMC: August 25, 2010

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thought today was a GOOD episode. NO Greenlee/Ryan/David.

I really liked the scenes between Liza/Zach. If only Thorstan stayed with AMC, they should pair them together.

Yeah this Colby stinks. They need to recast her ASAP.

I was intriugued by the ending about Asher. Him reading that little note.

GREAT ending. I am glad AMC/LB/D&D went there with the quad.

• Members

If only it had been NO Zach or Kendall, either!

At least Kendall was bearable in her scenes with Bianca and Opal. I'm so not looking forward to her interacting with Zach tomorrow.

Compared to the last Colby, this one is Meryl Freaking Streep! I don't want a recast, just further exploration into why she's so pscyho and some acknowledgement by Asher or Damon that she's losing it.

Totally agree about the quad. They are ruling this show these days!

I hope not! That would be too obvious.

• Members

I so got the gay vibe between those two. Maybe he wants... maybe..

15vi39.jpg

just maybe?

As for JR and Annie, they are so hitting supercouple territory and it's so past the writing b/c the writing isn't that great but JY/MCE just have that much chemistry, only RB and CS would give her a run for her chemistry w/ him, it's so obvs. that Scott will lie to Annie and hurt her more than ever. I'm gonna guess Flannelicious will be pregnant w/ Scott's baby while he slowly is falling in love w/ her or they can be gutsy and show Annie has always been Scott's 2nd choice and w/ Flannelicious soon to be single and talking to him, he'll fall in love w/ her as Annie tries to force herself that she loves him. JR is likely gonna fling w/ someone, either that or attempt to bang her at a every moment as she rejects his advances.

JR actually made sense tonight, Scott eh...I liked one thing he sold the punch for me.

• Members

I think Scott and Annie look really cute together. I would be rooting for them, if the show hadn't given me a glimpse of Annie/JR, who are working for me on just about every level. I actually thought the reasons that Annie gave for wanting to be with Scott made a lot of sense given her history. "I need you to be good, so I'll be good". That's not a basis for marriage, but it makes sense that someone like Annie would cling to someone She thinks can stop her from losing control again. She craves stability and she thinks Scott will give it to her, too bad he's already shown that he will lie when his back is up against the wall.

Now the question for me is will they change JR into some sort of white knight when he has never really fit into that role for any length of time. I hope AMC manages to keep JR/Annie interesting and pushing each others buttons, which is hard to do once a couple is officially together.

• Members

FINALLY some Kendall scenes. It has been days, glad to see my girl smile.gif!! Nice scenes between her and Opal, and I LOVED her and Bianca's talk! CBL looked so great today, and she is doing a fine job as Bianca. Kendall's reasons for wanting to stay in PV are no surprise, lol. Especially the crazy & drama part. Looking forward to hearing what Zach has to say about this tomorrow.

Omg poor MCE looked so sun burned in that heat! It has been scorching here lately so I have no doubt it my mind that it was any different on the day they taped those scenes! She kept herself together though, and she looked good. She gave a great performance today, love her....

Loooove Asher/Colby/Damon. Not even as a potential love triangle...I just like them all together, no matter how it is. I feel AMC needed a story like this, with these types of characters. Glad they finally have one and I'm looking forward to seeing it progress.

Asher has a family in PV, that was solidified at the end with that letter he read I think! No surprise there! I'm sure it's his dad he's looking for, or something like that, cause when Damon asked him what his relationship with his dad was like, he just resisted and ran away lol...Pretty sure it'll turn out to be Caleb!

Ha! I saw some chem to....kind of like Chad and Will on DAYS right now, but not quite. With Asher/Damon, I saw a little chem, but there was more of like that brotherly love between them...they give off that more bro's for life vibe to me..lol. But yes, I saw the chem to! tongue.gif

LOL @ the nickname's you guys make up for Finn. I forget who came up with "Fjord Spitball" a while ago, but I remember LMBO at that one to myself.

Archived