Zimmer to OLTL

• Members

Gotta get that Emmy one way or another. The episode where Kimmer first appears as all three characters will be appropriately titled after what she said in her last acceptance speech: "Here's to the Ladies Who Lunch." Sponsored by Olive Garden Unlimited Soups and Salads.

I also hear Kimmer(as Blair) will start calling TAWWWD "JOSH-WAH!"

OTOH, Kimmer will fit right into OLTL's unashamedly campy, vapid pool of actors and stories. I wonder who will come out on top of the scene chewing: Kimmer or Robin Strasser? Or will Slezak beat 'em both.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they make dead-eyed, where's-my-check-who-cares TSJ play out a love story with Kim then that will be the most entertaining Todd story in years. :lol: I especially look forward to Nelson going on about how Techo/Eod are the new supercouple.

• Members

I am such a sucker for those old-fashioned music cues when they transition from one scene to another. In fact, the whole thing sucked me in. I didn't know what the hell was going on, but this is proof that all you need is some good sets, good actors and good writing and you've got yourself a show.

• Members

Frankly, Zimmer's weight will likely determine her future on OLTL. There are no overweight women to be found on any of ABCD's soaps, and overweight older women getting airtime is a definite no, no. If she still overweight, this will be a very short stint.

• Members

Miss Nellie will lap it up like a kitten with milk.

Miss Nellie: So, you have a history of getting your scene partner's d*cks hard. How do you do it?

Zimmer: These days, I gyrate onto their crotches like someone's waving a Nathan's Hot Dog around my mouth. I channel the hunger into my love scenes.

Miss Nellie: Tell me, who's is the biggest?

Zimmer: It's a tie between Nathan's and Pink's.

• Members

Now I have never really watched OLTL before, could never get into the ABC soaps myself but I might actually have to watch this. It'll be interesting to see if Zimmer and her character will end up weighing the show down or if she'll end up eating the show up.

Help! We tried to squeeze Zimmer into the opening credits, but they ripped!! Can we extend the opening credits by about 30 seconds to fit her in???

zimmerbustedoltllogo.jpg

• Members

When are Slesak and/or Strassers contract/s up?! Does anyone think ABC cast her to ramp up a negotiation tactic to keep them from asking for more money? "If you leave, we already have a hammy, show-eating star ready to replace you!"?(Similar to Braeden/Will Russ?)

• Members

If only. OLTL sticks out like a sore thumb on the ABC lineup. I think if Frons is considering moving OLTL to CT or LA to accommodate better production values, I think he should go for it. ABC would have an all HD lineup and probably the best looking one.

Archived