GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably. Come on, Guza has been salivating for VM to return for years. He probably spent everyday on it, weeping and eating bon bons.

Plus, there was no way he would destroy it without her okay. What if she wanted Brenda to live there again?! Can't you see this conversation:

VM: So, when does Brenda move back into the cottage?

Guza: Oh...I'm sorry, we got rid of that set.

VM: You did what now?

Guza: Budgets are low! The set is gone, but we can rebuild!

VM: Do I look like a I want a f*cking imposter cottage? You have enough imposter BRENDA'S on this show, her cottage should be AUTHENTIC.

Guza: I am so sorry, my lord.

VM: One more stunt like this, Guza, and your head is going on my mantle. Right next to Sarah Brown's.

Last time I remember was 2003 or 4 when Emily and Zander briefly lived there. THat's where he died, I believe.

• Members
It's either that or Sam/Liz/Robin fans that bitch about their fave femme not getting enough airtime.

Or hell, maybe both.

I'll be honest...I'm not feeling Maya at all. But the show hasn't given me an opportunity to feel or care about her. Bring on Zoe Ward already if what Wubs is saying is true. We need a new Gia Campbell or Jade on one of these shows.

• Members

I think the idea is that she looks older in real life, he looks younger, it's just the hair and makeup on the show, they have chemistry, and so on. For me I don't think her falsely accusing him of beating her and then almost getting him killed would be something they could get over, but then, GH is a show where being shot in the head by your husband is a way of saying I love you.

Archived