Susan Lucci to Pen Memoir

• Members

Since La Lucci still has a thriving daytime career, the behind-the-scenes info will most definitely be watered down and matter-of-factly without any snide comments towards former or current co-stars. If her daytime career were already dead, then we might be subjected to salacious details hidden behind doctored up names ("Tara Rochelle Gelbert was a terror to work with!") I still think La Zimmer's tell-all will be the best of all. She'll tell it like it is and not hide behind pseudonyms.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's still beautiful, but she was so fresh and dewey tan beautiful back then, I love her look during that era.

"Tara Rochelle Gelbert"! :lol:

ITA that Zimmer's book will be the juicier one which is slightly disappointing for me as I was never a huge GL viewer.

Robin Strasser promises an autobio someday, that'll also be a good one.

Years ago, I read about a bio done on Susan in the '80s. I've never read it, but it's probably out there on ebay.

ETA: http://cgi.ebay.com/Susan-Lucci-Barbara-Siegel-Scott-Siegel-Hardcover-1986-/341640434844

• Members

Yeah, I've loved those two for years, I'd read anything they wrote about themselves and wouldn't regret it regardless of "dirt". That stuff is fun but a lack of it is not a deal breaker by any means.

• Members

I can just imagine the advance praise...

"Susan Lucci's new autobiography is the stuff of legend! What I only dream up for my novels, she's seen up close-and-personal! Way to go!!!" ~ Jackie Collins

"I simply couldn't put it down! Not even to watch ALL MY CHILDREN!" ~ Carol Burnett

"Susie's a doll, a close friend of mine and the biggest star to ever hit daytime drama. The fact that she has survived everything she talks about in her book without losing her poise OR her marriage makes her also someone I admire tremendously." ~ Donald Trump

"I've always said Susan Lucci could cut a bitch. Now, this book proves she could do it in print, too!" ~ Erica Kane's archenemy, "Giselle" the Bear

• Members

After the first chapter you'll need the book on tape because you'll be too sloshed to turn the pages.

Those who will be driving can play too - they'll drink every time they hear "Sarah Michelle Gellar" - not a drop ;)

Archived