AMC - Tuesday 7/20/10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, I forgot about them. I wasn't in the room when the credits were on.

Kreizman & Swajeski better not assign them anything significant, because they won't be able to submit these scab writers FiCore writers' scripts for any Guild Awards.

• Members

Once again, David needs to drop Green's ass, she is so over him.

Does Madison have a life? Seriously this girl is WAY too much into Ryan and will get her heart stomped on. As will Randi who will off on some long term modeling trips as long as DK is writing the show. He seriously dropped Bonnie's character on ATWT which left zero diversity on the show. AMC is a bit better but I already see Frankie playing BFF to Madison and never having a real storyline for himself, if Randi leaves.

Wow, JR really is selfish and I can't believe he wants Annie to be his latest "trick". But for some reason I love these two together.

• Members

I love the background music AMC was playing at the end throughout the whole last segment of the show! That is my favorite background music on AMC. Just had to say that. LOL

B&E's script, really don't know what to say. lol. It was ok, looking forward to seeing more of their work on AMC and getting more of a clear idea of how they are with the show.

Emma rolleyes.gif That is all I will say, will keep everything else to myself. LOL

Frankie and Randi's shaky conversation on the phone seemed like a sign that there is some conflict to come with their relationship. I was also having a "what if?" moment regarding Randi. I would love if Randi had some siblings, sisters, come to PV and interact with her. And they could be played by Adrianne Leon from GH and Nadia Bjorlin from DAYS! Won't happen, but that is just my dream. I really could see them all as sisters, and I want to learn more about Randi's past if she is going to stay on the show!! Really wish AMC would delve into that more.

• Members

If she's to have any family, I'd hope that they look a little toastier. Hell, I wish Janet Hubert could jump shows and smack the acting into DV with some gut-punch dramatico scenes as her mother. What COULD have been cool is if Simone was Randi's half sister, sharing the same afro-cuban father.

Archived