AMC: Monday July 12, 2010

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope AMC doesn't film by that waterfall pond to frequently, I found it to be really distracting and I couldn't hear Erica and Jackson that much. The location where Damon and Colby were sitting on the grass holding each other was really nice!

I can't believe Liza stole Damon's pills. Why would she do that? Now who knows what Damon will do. This only makes things worse for Damon/Colby. Liza is being really dumb, she supposedly wants the best for Colby, and she goes and does this?

I really don't want Caleb to have anything to do with Miguel, unless we have Adam in the picture and on our screens. I just won't be satisfied at all if that happens. Unless DC is coming back for a short term visit to come support that, i won't like it at all. Better off to just leave it alone, imo.

I have been trying really hard lately to find that out. I haven't seen that place before, either.

• Members

Ok I was bored and dug up some dirt on this. The park is in La Canada, CA (near Pasadena) according to a tweet by SG (Madison). I really want to figure out which park it is so I can go there some time this Summer and spy on them while they film...LOL.

They are like Adam/Erica to me

• Members

I suspect Liza took the medication to show Colby what Damon's like at his worst, and possibly also as a test to see if he would kiss her again when he's off them.

Colby's been playing on Damon's guilt by saying how many times she's been lied to and abandoned by her loved ones. I think he feels obligated to stay with her.

If Caleb were going to be Ross, that would have come out at the reading of the will with so many people who knew Ross there.

It hadn't occurred to me before that the woman Caleb lost was one of Adam's former wives. I hope it turns out to be Gloria and maybe she and Adam can come back at least for the short term to wrap things up.

Totally agree. I can't see Caleb as a long-term threat to Jack since he has no chemistry with Erica.

• Members

There is a problem with the AHK-truss who plays Marissa -- besides her affected enunciation. She cannot make Marissa work for love or money, even when they try to have her play scheming. Time to cut her loose. If Jokerface KWAK wants to follow her baby out of town, so much the better.

• Members

I like Erica and Caleb too. I just think that he needs to be soften up a bit especially when they get romantic.I don't mind that he's gruff,but I think that he just needs to soften up some around Erica. If he does, I think that would make their romance more believable.

He did soften up a little around Marissa yesterday (it seemed like he liked her) and he didn't really seem to have a problem with Krystal. So I think if he acted softer around Erica, at least during/after he tells he likes her that would help out their relationship.

• Members

I was hoping he'd be mean to Marissa, to be honest LOL! I wanted to hear what nick name he would make up for her. I hope he doesn't turn into a 100% softy, though. I agree with Jonathan in that I don't want him to lose his edge. I think the way he is now is just perfect, but he can be a little nicer sometimes ;-). I like his softness with KWAK!

• Members

What they're doing with KWAK is trademark soap. The sleazy whore becomes barmaid. Lola Fontaine on Guiding Light in the 80s. Tammy Carson on General Hospital in the 90s. Now this whore with her cumstain Comeback and Krystal's. For some reason, that's how you redeem sluts. Put them in charge of preparing the things you put in your mouth.

Archived