AMC: Monday July 12, 2010

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I'm back to not liking this story. I don't like Liza taking Damon's medication. She doesn't need to do this. The scenes with Colby and Liza were very good though. Colby won't listen, but I'm glad that Liza told her some hard truths.

Why doesn't Damon just break up with Colby? Because it adds drama to the story? Because I don't get why he keeps stringing her along and giving her mixed messages. They haven't slept together as yet, right? There is time for him to bail.

I would have loved Tad's lecture on violence if he hadn't tortured and killed Greg Madden.

• Members

Colby was just unbearable today. I have a feeling though that they're purposely laying it on thick so she can have this huge reversal

And Liza was so right and yet so wrong. :lol: I thought it was interesting how she was giving her daughter such sound advice, meanwhile, she's got her own internal struggle with Damón going on.

• Members

Haha Liza is soooo wrong for stealing his meds.

LOVE JR/Annie - can't say it enough - best thing on AMC by far.

WTF was that flashback with Caleb burning the Chandler mansion... and then saying 'it should have years ago'? Interesting...

• Members

Maybe Caleb is teh father of Miguel, Adam's allged long lost kid. Caleb loved Sonia but lost her bc of Adam. She assumed her son was Adam's and raised him thinking that. When Tad got in contact with her and had Miguel's DNA tested, I believe they did so against JR to see if he'd be a match for the bone marrow. Considering Caleb and JR are blood related, Caleb's would have been a liktely candidate for that. Id love it if they went this route as it would tie in with what the interim writers did instead of completely dropping that plot

• Members

Caleb looks like he could be a Miguel himself... could his sister be Adam's former maid, Miguel's mother? :unsure: Maybe he and his sister had a Cord Roberts thing going on and are half latin which would have been the TALK. OF. THE. TOWN. back in mid-'40s Pigeon Hollow. Who knows, maybe Caleb's sister was one of Adam's young loves and a set of circumstances brought her to him as his maid and BAM Miguel.

• Members

I usually have some sympathy for the betrayed wife, but Marissa just deserves to be cheated on because she is so damn dumb!! I don't even think it's just the writing either, because it's the acting that gets on my nerves.

Speaking of another dumb one, Colby. Half of the time, Damon isn't even attempting to be with her and yet she is still gave up a wonderful opportunity for a fairly new relationship. Sad thing is that I doubt the next one will treat her any better since DK is such a hack.

Erica and Caleb have zero chemistry. So I sure hope their scenes are kept to a bare minimum because I actually like Caleb away from Erica.

Really Liza it's not like Damon can't go get another refill of his ADD medicine. I wonder if she is going to try to switch his medicine.

DK needs to really stop with all of this outside scene shots because this is AMC not GL.

• Members

I don't think there's anything Miguel related, I think Caleb is who he is or he turns out to be Ross, which I also don't see.

I also think we will find out that woman he lost to Adam was through lunacy, which will prbly end up being Natalie or Gloria.

• Members

I'm really curious as to where this park is that they are shooting these outdoor scenes. I haven't seen a place like it around here in LA.

The running water drowned out the conversation between Erica and Jack in the first scene. However, I loved what she said in regards to her and Caleb: "I don't know what's happening between Caleb and me. Honestly, I don't know."

• Members

I loved what she said and how she said it too and I was happy she was honest. I don't want her cheating on him. I want him to know what's happening and I want them to end up together when this fixation is over. I don't beleive for a minute she loves or wants this guy for the duration. They are building this big thing up with a guy she has absolutely no chemistry with, IMO.

I'm not a fan so far and ITA with you. Watching her walk in the park with Jackson :wub: and later seeing her with Caleb, made me laugh out loud. Does he EVER change his clothes, wash, or brush his teeth? :huh:

Agreed. He actually softened a bit and called her by her right name :lol: Isn't that a first for him? :rolleyes:

Do you guys really think this Liza/Damon thing is going somewhere serious?

Archived