DAYS: Vivian and Carly spumor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1 As fun as it sounds, its a character-killer. Not that there's much left...

Yes, we could figure that out. The question is, however, (and correct me Cheap if I'm wrong) why would Carly do this? Revenge just doesn't satisfy as reason and motivation for such an out-of-character move.

• Members

How is it out of character for Carly? Carly 1.0 maybe but not Carly 2.0. She iced Lawrence with a dagger to the gut, didn't blink once, and hasn't felt a shred of remorse about it, nor should she IMO. She has just as much reason to go after Vivian if not more. Vivian's a psychotic nutcase who is still hell bent on destruction. Carly might not be a cold-blooded killer under ordinary circumstances but everyone has a breaking point and I don't see why Carly would be above putting an ironic twist on a little well-earned vengeance. Also, the spoiler says that Carly gets revenge when Vivian is buried alive, it doesn't actually say that she does the burying. It could be psycho-Chloe who puts her in the ground and Carly just enjoys it.

• Members

Well maybe Logan meant Carly does something to get revenge on Vivian, and Viv retaliates by faking her death, burying herself alive, and framing Carly.

Of course Viv's assistant Gus would be in on this to help her plant clues she is alive or plant evidence against Carly.

I am also wondering if Carly gets sent to jail and thats where Stacy Haiduk's character comes in.

• Members

Carly killed Lawrence because he was abusing her. She came to Salem to get help from Bo, Vivian followed her there determined to make her pay. She trapped her in an elevator to freak her out. When she found out Carly cheated on Lawrence and had another man's baby she set out to find the daughter. She discovered it was Melanie, and tried to kill her on her wedding day to Philip. Carly found out about the plan and went to confront Vivian who was with Melanie with a gun. Carly accidentally shot Melanie.

Then Carly found out Chloe slept with another man behind Daniel's back. Vivian convinced Chloe to help her off Carly to keep her mouth shut. The plan didnt work out, but in the SOD it says Carly learns about some of what happened including that Vivian hired a nurse to tell Chloe that Carly and Daniel went to have sex at a hotel.

This may be what leads to this, Carly being fed up and deciding to take action.

Let me know if you didnt get anything. :lol:

Archived