Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Sylph

• Members

<object width="685" height="400"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="685" height="400"></embed></object>

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dammit, I wanted to start this!!!! :lol::P

Anyway, I'm glad this is finally out, it looks absolutely amazing. The geek in me was extremely sad to hear that Delbonnel would not be the director of photography because he really did exquisite work in the Half-Blood Prince, but Serra seems like the perfect second choice. Very excited about this, it looks like it's going to be great. Then again, the trailer does focus more heavily on the 2nd part's stuff.

• Members

HAhaa I did like... 3 I guess it was? The one Cuaron directed. And I found the earlier two fun enough though I have a huge hate on for Chris Columbus--but I didn't see them till they were on tv one afternoon back to back and I figured why not. I will admit most of my friends are fans (I tried to read the books too but couldn't get into it--but for some reason I do wanna get up to date before these movies come out, if only not to feel left out ;) )

• Members

Why would that be of any importance? :P

Yes, I feel the same way about the first two versus the rest. I'm glad you liked #3. But 5 and 6 are incomparable. Do read the books, but if you know what's going to happen I guess it isn't as much fun. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Word from Aug. 21's test screening is really good. There are some pretty detailed--almost scene by scene!--recaps of the movie, but I didn't read them. Wanna keep the details--especially the point where the movie ends--unspoiled!

• Members

I always wrote this entire series off, and then i seen 6 on tv the other day when i was too hungover to find the remote. i liked it, a lot. i blamed the hangover. then i watched it again, sober and not hungover, and i loved it.

i went back. 1 & 2 were awful, 3 is where it turned around somewhat, 4 was weaker than 3, 5 was good, 6 was amazing.

I cant wait for 7, parts 1 & 2.

Emma Watson (i think thats her name) is easily the best of the cast, however the entire cast is really strong by the last film.

Archived