Days J&J Fans - is Jennifer moving too fast?

• Members

Well they aren't getting together tomarrow they are only fantasizing and next week all that happens is Frankie find a video Jack left and admits he still loves Jen. That is it. They will not be together in 3 weeks and it is not moving fast-and this is a J&J fan admitting this. Is it forced a little from the Jack angle? Yes. Otherwise, I think its fine and several others do too but I am not gonna defend it any more. Days is rolling IMO so it doesn't make a difference and I love the chemistry between all 3 actors in this triangle and would love it for another woman to get involved.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The turn around in the shower in tomorrow's episode is really contrived. Okay, Frankie's injured, so he sort of leans on her. But the turn around was so forced and was all 'oh, we need to look at each other so we have the whole forbidden wuv effect'. I like Jennifer with both Frankie and Jack. If Jack hadn't been written so different in the past few years, this situation wouldn't be contrived (save for the Jack pushing Jennifer to Frankie. 'Cause, he'd never have done that. Just the fake death, leaving Jenn behind once more, thing). If Jack had maintained one ounce of his old persona, people who aren't die hard Jack and Jennifer fans would be clamoring for the 'better man' (Frankie, according to Jack) for Jennifer, while us die hards would totally sell the 'he may be a good man, but Jack's the man that Jennifer needs, a challenge, and I could go on and on but won't'. That's the way the story should have been written. While back in 1991, they may have made it seem that there was resolution between Jennifer and Frankie, I hardly believe it. Even back then, real human relationship was lost to these new pairings (Jack/Jennifer, Frankie/Eve-- great pairings, yes! But I digress). Don't tell me it doesn't happen all the time, years later, you question and lament the decisions you made. Questioned what your life could be like, if only. That's what this storyline could have been. under a different headwriter. That said, another female vying for both Jack's and Frankie's affections could be equally interesting.

• Members

Yes she is absolutely moving on to fast, but at the same time she is vulnerable and with her having old feelings for Frankie it makes sense for hert to turn to him.

I do think however that the shower scene in tomorrow's episode was just ridiculous and totally unnecessary. I mean Frankie is ALMOST taking advantage of Jennifer's situation right now.

I do like Frankie and Jenn, but Jack and Jen are where it is at and if pairing these two together sooner rather than later will bring Jack back then lets just get this over with so we can have out Jack back.

But yes how can Jenn even be thinking about another man right now. Ugh!

Archived