B&B: Jackie aint going anywhere!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mascolo was in contract negotiations and left when the show didn't offer him much. His character was written out. I think, but am not sure, there was a lot of drama as Mascolo tried to get support from fans online via his website to encourage the show to give him what he was asking for, or at least something decent, (sounds familiar, unfortunately), and the show got very upset at him.

• Members

The only thing that could bring me back to Days at this point would be Stefano's return. Frankly Massimo is a bore anyway (as is Nick; Jackie is the only Marone I like) and JM is expendable at B&B (whereas he isn't at Days.) I say he ought to jump ship.

• Members

Not only DAYS fans hope for it. I could easily do without Massimo but since he’s on the backburner my grudge has gotten minimal so he can stay a little longer on B&B.

Happy that LAD is staying - love her to pieces although Jackie needs to be fleshed out much more.

@CRC: I read that Joe Mascolo was lured to B&B by Bradley with a hefty paycheck and the prospect of a more serious role with great impact on the core family of the show. We all know how it played out: “I’m your faaaather, Luke ahem Ridge”.

:lol:

Archived