ALL: They Almost Became

• Members

Lauren as Julie Devlin on PC? That would have been cool but she was meant to be Camille on ATWT

If I were GH i would have cast her as Jordan. No shade  but current actress is too young imo

Edited by John

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Carl T. Evans debuted in July 1987 which would make the auditions sometimes in the late spring 1987.

Brad Pitt's Dallas appearances were in December 1987-January 1988, presumably shot sometimes in the fall.
So it does not overlap. 

PS: 

Looks like we posted at the exact same time

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

Sela Ward said she was originally offered the role of Frankie on Sisters, but turned it down as she had already played too many parts like that. She was more interested in Teddy, but they did not feel she looked old enough for the role. When they couldn't find anyone else, they went back to her.

• Members

I'll take a guess that Kirsten auditioned for the pointless Claudia Reston at OLTL. Claudia didn't appear til very early '06 but was mentioned regularly in '05. Or it could've been Sarah after all. Plans are often fluid.

• Members

I know Sterling K. Brown and Kristen Bell auditioned for CBS soaps, multiple times, per the casting directors' interview with The Locher Room.

• In 2008, Cady McClain (ex-Jennifer, DAYS; ex-Dixie, AMC et al) was up for the role of Harley Cooper, GL.
  • Dylan Bruce (ex-Chris, ATWT), Gale Harold (Queer as Folk) and Jason Lewis (Sex and the City) auditioned and read for the role of Adam Newman before Justin Hartley was cast.
  • Before being cast as Katie on As the World TurnsTerri Conn previously auditioned for the role of Georgia; the role eventually went to Jaime Dudney.
  • Jane Elliot (ex-Tracy, GH) was initially selected for the role of Augusta Lockridge on Santa Barbara.
  • In 2003, Kelly Monaco (Sam, GH) was up for the role of Nikki Munson on As the World Turns; she also auditioned for All My Children.

Martha Madison as Marah Lewis would have been perfect casting to me. It's a shame it didn't work out two-times in a low. And also a shame she did not land the role of Bethany. I know she revealed she also auditioned for The Bold and the Beautiful opposite Jack Wagner.

Sarah sounds like the most logical character for her, though.

No. There is only one Carly Tenney, and that is Maura West!

I remember this being reported back in the day, and that Martha Byrne was up for the role of Marty. Funny coincidence? Susan Haskell auditioned for the role of Lily, alongside Noelle Beck and Dedee Pfeiffer.

I don't know how I would've felt about Jon Lindstrom being cast as Jack Abbott. I'm glad Peter Bergman was chosen at the end of the day.

Oh! That could have been fun!

I believe Eileen Davidson did confirm, at one point, General Hospital had interest in signing her, but she ended up passing on the role. And I know they wanted Melody Thomas Scott for a recast of Heather Webber.

I definitely could have seen her as Bonnie. Such a missed opportunity.

To me, Jennifer Bransford resembled Nancy Lee Grahn a bit. Just in their bone structures.