GH: Skye spoiler

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is horrible. Why bring her back for this? I mean sure, Skye and Jax on an adventure to get money (which, logically Skye doesn't even need). It could be a fun storyline, I suppose, but it doesn't really seem worth having Skye sit around town for months for it. Why not just have her come to town NOW, do this little story, and move on..?

I love Skye but this is a waste.

ANd I doubt Rosa will be staying with the show. She is on ABC Family's Make it Or Break it pretty regularly now, so I'm sure she'd rather do that than this full time.

• Members

I missed it but apparently someone said that Skye mentioned that she left her in Europe with her nanny. It was a throw away line and she hasnt talked about her since. It would have made more sense for them to bring the child with her and then at least mention that she was at the Q house when we dont see her. I find it hard to beleive that Skye would leave her toddler half way across the world while she sits around PC doing nothing.

• Members

Yeah that made no sense. Skye spent so much time during her first run in PC talking about how she wanted but couldnt' have a baby. Then she got prgnant and she was absoultely thrilled, and was a really great mom, and talked about Lila nonstop. It doesn't seem like she would just leave her daughter half way aross the world to go chat it up at the bar with an ex....I mean, maybe 5-10 years ago I could have bought SKye as a neglectful mother, but it just seems odd after what we saw of her as a new mother before.

It would have made more sense to at least say she was with Rae somewhere, at least, but I don't see why they couldn't just say she was at the Q house. We didn't have to see her, but it would have made more sense for her to be there with a nanny then in Europe. Who just leaves there kid with a stranger? Especially this day and age.

And how the hell are you paying this nanny Skye? I thought you had no money? Oh the holes in Guza's plots...

• Members

Dont forget Felicia who got it worse than any of them. Assuming Skye is still around, Lila Rae will be coming to town as a SORASed teenager hating her mother for being a terrible parent and will do everyything in her power to destroy her.

• Members

No I think its the other way around...she doesnt want them. The last time she worked on AMC (except that one day for Stuarts funeral) was back in 1991. Thats nearly 20 years ago. Most of the people she worked with are gone. All of the crew is out with the LA move. Many of her friends have moved on. Not to mention she doesnt have a relatinoship with the EP and headwriters. She started working on GH back in 2001 (or was that 2002?)She's built up plenty of relationship and friendships, all of which are current and its like going back home when she returns. Plus she's been working with JFP since the mid 90s and Im almost certain she is the reason why RC was allowed to return. She has a home and family on the east coast and the arrangement she has now is VERY convenient for her. She gets to fly to CA, shoot an episode or 2 and then leave. There isnt any strong commitment on her part and they arent overworknig her and she still gets paid. I dont think if she went to AMC, things would be as accomodating for her and again its a different environment from what she once knew. Sucks for us as fans, but it is what it is

Archived