GH: Skye spoiler

• Members
No offense, but this sounds dumb as hell.

What if there are pre-emptions on GH, which force the "two Skyes" to appear on the same day on separate shows? Why not bring Carrie Genzel as a "Cane"-like character who's the real Skye or an Adam Chandler bastard? If a character like that can really rejuvenate the canvas, just do that and leave Skye with Robin Christopher recurring on GH till Guza kills her ass off.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: I just grabbed the nearest unemployed redhead soap vixen. I actually didn't see much of her work on Y&R. Who would you recast Skye with, or are you a RC purist? Did you like CG? I wasn't a big fan. CG kind of reminded me of Heather Tom's Victoria at her most petulant, scrunched up nose moments.

• Members
Doesn't matter how long or why, she was still his legal wife. Diego's dead, Skye isn't or wasn't his anything and is stealing money from Lorenzo's next of kin his daughter. The money should go to Carly to hold in trust for Lila Rae.

• Members

Yes it does matter bc thats not how the law works. The optimal word here is , WAS his wife. When someone die, their assets do not auomatically go to their ex-spouses. Carly has no legal claim on any of his money. The fact is she married twice after her brief marriage to Lorenzo, thus relinquishing him from providing anything for her while he was alive. I dont remember all the details of his will, but Im pretty sure he had his money left for his only living child, and being her mother, Skye controls it. To say that Carly should have a claim of that bc she was once married to Lorenzo is ludicrous

Archived