Kimberlin Brown (AKA Sheila Carter) on General Hospital

• Members

I was thinking, after all the pain that Y&R fans had to go through with not having our beloved Kimberlin Brown return to Y&R as that nasty nurse with a vegence Sheila, I'm beginning to think that Kimberlin should at least try to join another soap opera, and thought why not General Hospital. It really seems like her type of show considering all the violence and what not. ( not that i would have her play someone in the mob) Plus she was on the failed spinoff show of it Port Charles, and worked along side Kelly Monaco. I think they should have her play that new girl Lisa's mother (not unless they already said her mom died or something, Im new to this show, but dont get to watch it everyday, so sorry for my confusion.) and have her form a triangle, with her and Scott Reeves character, Steve (that would be fun considering they never got to work together on Y&R when she was Sheila and he was Ryan McNeil). I mean i dont know i just think that this would be the show for Kimberlin to shine on, does anyone else agree?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, I could see this.

Lisa's mother comes to town, a raging drunk with a troubled past. Lisa is ashamed of her mother, and the two do not get along. Lisa asks her mother to leave town, but she instead is hired as a doctor at General Hospital.

Lisa feels betrayed because Steven hired her mother, even though Lisa asks her not to. Lisa tries to blackmail her mother into leaving town, during the process it is revealed that her mother (let's just call her Stacey), was once married to Jimmy Lee Holt, and she conned him out of money.

Stacey (Lisa's mom), is pissed at Lisa and decides to attack back. She drugs Steven and undresses them both before getting in bed with him and taking pictures. She sends the pictures to Lisa, and Lisa is heartbroken. To get back at her mother, she calls Jimmy Lee Holt and tells him that her mother is in Port Charles.

Jimmy shows up, wanting Stacey to pay up and give him back his money. Stacey says she will give him the money, if he helps her take down Lisa. He asks why she would want to hurt her own daughter, and she says she wants to ruin her life anonymously, so that Lisa will be forced to run back to her for support. Jimmy reluctantly agrees and begins digging into her past.

Edward realizes Jimmy is back in town, and reaches out to him. Jimmy doesn't want anything to do with Edward, which hurts him. Stacey tells Edward she will help get Jimmy on his good side if he gives her 10 million dollars. Edward agrees.

Jimmy Lee uncovers the fact that Lisa had a child years before and gave it up for adoption. He brings the young boy to Port Charles, and Patrick realizes it could be his son. Stacey finds this perfect and brings the childs adoptive parents back to town. Lisa wants a relationship with her son, and the adoptive parents are willing, but Stacey offers them a million dollars to fight Lisa in court, hoping this will destroy her.

Tracy becomes suspicious of Stacey, after seeing her with Edward. Tracy bugs Stacey's car, and eventually uncovers Edward's plot. Not wanting Jimmy Lee to be anywhere near Edward, she warns him. Jimmy decides to double cross Ed and Stacey, and Tracy helps him.

Paternity results reveal that the boy is NOT Pat's son.

Jimmy sets Stacey up, and records her admitting what she did with the boys parents. He plays the tape for lisa. Lisa is furious and cuts all ties with her mother, and the two have a huge confrontation.

Edward lashes out at Tracy for telling Jimmy what he did, and cuts her offf. Tracy, vengeful, goes to the police and gives them proof that years before, Edward had covered up a faulty product from ELQ. The company is under scrutiny from the law, and eventually Tracy ends up as standin CEO and head of the company, and she appoints Jimmy to help her.

Edward is furious, and he teams up with Stacey to set them up. He pays Stacy to kidnap Tracy, hoping Jimmy will follow her to look for her. The plan works, and Jimmy falls into the trap, making him look guilty of money laundering. Edward is given his company back, and Stacey sets Tracy free (even though Tracy doesn't know who it was that kidnapped her).

Jimmy is wanted by the FBI for money laundering, and he comes to Stacey for help/. Having gotten 20 million dollars from Edward, she no longer had any reason to not help Jimmy, so she helped him skip town.

Stacey tries to reach out to Lisa, but Lisa wants nothing to do with her. Steven attempts to fire her, but Stacey reveals that she is good friends with Heather Webber (Steven's mother), and says she will set her loose on Elizabeth and her family if he doesn't let her stay on board.

Yep, I could see Kimberlin playing that.

• Members

That sounds like an excellent storyline! Granted i really dont know who that Jimmy fellow is, since i haven't watched GH for that Long, but i think that this type of storyline would be that classic GH stuff, that people miss, where the drama is outside the mob, and focusing on the main THEME of the show:THE HOSPITAL! Only thing though is that, i would hopefully have Kimberlin's character redeemed so they could make her somewhat nice. cause Kimberlin said she wouldn't do any more roles like Sheila on any other soaps. (and some of the stuff you had her character do is very Sheila like, not that that is a bad thing of course!) but still if only people who work on soaps were smart and actually thought of good material like you have, and hire a very talented actress like Kimberlin. this show would be redeemed a little bit better!

• Members

That would also be good. She kind of looks like she would be related to either. I could also see her being Nathan's biological mother! Mark Hapka kind of looks like he can be related to Kimberlin some what.

• Members

I can understand what you mean! overall its just sad, that shes hasn't worked in daytime for years, where there are soo many possible shows for her to be apart of. Though i cant enforce pressure on her part. Im sure she has some personal things in her life that would block her soap career come back.

• Members

I'm thinking she might have bad blood with ABC.

Her stint on PC was sort of truncated, right?

And then she took a role on OLTL (Paige?) as a recurring actress. She left suddenly to resume the role of Sheila on either B&B or Y&R. I think that sort of threw a wrinkle into the OLTL story. Is my memory of this remotely correct?

Although she was legally fully within her rights, I'm imagining Mr. Frons would hold a grudge for the sudden nature of her departure and her "lack of loyalty" to ABC.

• Members

I never thought they had bad blood. OLTL really didnt do anything with her. All she did was be Bo's love interest appearing every so often but there was no story there. She was on the show for like 8 months too and was wasted. Paige didnt start to geta story till Spencer was introduced and that was literally in the last week KB was on the show. I dont think they even interacted.

• Members

They already did that with Allie Doyle. Though if they to do this, they could make her Siobhan, the girl he date in England who committed suicide. David said she was unhinged, slightly psychotic. She was also pregnant with his baby at the time of her suicide (or so we were lead to believe, David never said what she decided to do with the pregnancy). She could pop up with his grown up son in toe and really shake up his life. It's a story I've thought AMC should have picked up years ago.

• Members

Allie didnt have what it takes to be a villian and that story was completely wasted on her. I like your idea of Siobhan. I didnt know she was pregnant but that would be a good twist for them to come on. Id definetly take a bastard son over the disappointing excuse for a child he has now

• 1 month later...

Archived