DC Blind Items

• Members

I wouldn't really describe him as that popular, but I wonder if this could be Roark Critchlow (Mike, DAYS), who has a part on ABC's "V."

It was kind of funny that they announced his return yet he does not appear in the picture for Alice's funeral and the script for that episode shows him pretty isolated.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"BONUS* Which temper tantrum having, hissy fit throwing wannabe soap diva runs to her E.P anytime an actor in a scene does something she doesn't like to tattle? Rumor has it her antics have gotten more than one scene partner axed."

Twitterfit? I am seriosuly blanking on her name right now, Zhi-Zhi...

ETA: My bad Khan, didn't see your earlier post... am in full agreement.

• Members

Is Robin Strasser really that demanding these days? I thought she had toned down after she returned the last time, which she may not have thought possible after JFP and the ABC brass at that time ran her out of OLTL.

I wonder if this is about a Y&R actress. This wouldn't be the first time the soap press is used to tell us about what a diva a Y&R actress is; that way if one of their big female names is replaced, then people will say, "Oh, that must have been her, she got what she deserved."

• Members

I just had the most HORRIBLE thought that this one could be about Melissa Claire Egan. I really hope she's not on her way out at AMC :( . But the obvious choice would be Stacy Haiduk.

This is so about Molly and Casey from DAYS. No one wants to see Melanie and Chad together :rolleyes: maybe they could interact a bit more, but that's it. Please no more than that.

• Members

One soap recently shifted everything storywise, preparing for the return of one of their most popular blasts from the past, only for the divo to decide at the last minute he'd rather have a V-8.

Roger Howarth.

• Members

Vanessa Marcil returning to GH is pure fantasy. She is getting married so unless she is broke and desperate, there is no way that she will be spending the first few months of her marriage working long hours on the GH set.

Archived