AMC: Tuesday May 25, 2010

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I go back and forth with it, especially when it's written super nauseatingly, but at the end of the day, I'm a sucker for Erica still acting like she's 15. And she kills me with that, "You will be compensated." ^_^ It looks like Caleb's reason/season/lifetime is to remind "comfortable" Erica of her personal strength and independence, but the pure, stripped down, no frills kernel of it that's not about the superstar but the survivor woman.

Liza is turrible for that. :D That Colby man, can't wait to see her in power suits in the Chandler boardroom fondling a letter opener and threatening to "destroy" people.

Loved David snarking "dad" to Jack (who is looking sharp... Wildwind OTOH looks like Senor Swanky's).

Tad made some good gif-worthy faces today.

• Members

Same here, it hadn't dawned on me until then. Meanwhile, David and the painfully underused Mary Smythe look like they could be brother and sister. Has she been mentioned at all since Greenlee's return, a throwaway line or something I missed?

• Members

. I think they are awful. I didn't laugh once. To me it looks forced, unfunny, and really embarrassing. MN looks AWFUL and there isn't anything sexy about this character that makes me feel anything but disgust. SL is trying but she is failing, IMO. There is nothing here.

• Members

I just love Damon and Colby. UGH to Liza ruining Damon's job interview with Renee from the yacht club. What a total bitch Liza is. I am starting to not like her, why won't she just back off already?? I was rolleyes.gif at her in the end looking all jealous at Tad/Krystal/Damon/Colby sitting at the table. Thats what you get! Just move on already!! Anyways, so glad Krystal ended up giving a job to Damon at Krystal's in the end. I really hope Damon doesn't disappoint this time. And I like the idea of Colby being a fashion designer!

Once again loved Caleb and Erica. I think they are a hilarious pair. Michael Nouri is doing great so far! And I LOVED the ending with Erica tricking him, lmbo!!!

Totally disagree. And I'm sorry, but how is MN NOT supposed to look awful with the character he's portraying having to live up in the mountains everyday? How is he supposed to look sexy living in that setting? Surely when Caleb arrives in PV and cleans up a bit he will look better.

She did mention it, but I couldn't tell if she still had the job or not. Tad asked her how she got it done so fast (buying the restaurant), and she said "Well I mean working at a law office, cuts through all that red tape". She said "Working" so I think that means she's not working there anymore, not sure though..

• Members

One of the indicators for me of whether an episode is good or not is if I want more when it ends and today was one of those days. I loved the whole show!

I'm loving Caleb/Erica. Just the thought of giving La Kane an ax and expecting her to chop wood! Even though I've always been a Jack/Erica fan, I'm enjoying the banter between her and Caleb and I think this could be a great triangle.

Jack's warning to David was great! Even though his relationship with Greenlee was rushed, I like when Jack is supportive of her and what makes this story work for me is that he suspects David & Greenlee are somehow connected to Erica's disappearance. I'm hoping this eventually leads to Jack breaking ties with his daughter and then the two of them slowly working out their differences.

Liza & Colby's talk about how Liza feels the need to protect her rang so true given their history of being on the run from Adam. I loved how Tad refused to let Liza go over their past once again to justify her behavior towards Damon. And I also am rooting for Colby/Damon, although I doubt they'll actually make it to New York this summer.

Krystal was vague on whether she's still working for Jack, but it doesn't seem that far-fetched to me for someone to own a business without being on site all the time.

Archived