OLTL: Discussion for the week May 24

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was watching yet tuning out at the same time if that makes any sense. :lol: Just totally cut off from the idea of even getting <_< about it, just done. And I had totally forgotten they were going to do this, but the second I saw Rex in that Clint Ritchie outfit and Gigi in Natalie's Maria wig from the 1968 flashback, I suddenly remembered the spoilers. Do they think this is like, "cute" or something? It seems bootleg chick flick and way too closely resembles the 1968 ordeal. I can hardly wait until Rex's parentage is dealt with. Please don't tell me it's going to take all summer, they've covered a lot of ground already and I'd hate for it to stall now.

• Members

Damn it...I fell asleep for about 45 minutes around 7:30 this evening and now here it is 2:40 in the morning and I am wide awake...I hate it when that happens.

Anyway, a new OLTL casting article will be posted on the website in a few minutes.

• Members

I just want them to figure this out already.

And, I cannot believe that superwhiteboy Rex is half Native American. There's no way. <_<

Also, this all became ruined for me once we found out Roxy wasn't his mom. I was cool for him just looking for his dad. But, that was just one toke over the line...SWEET JESUS.

• Administrator

Farah, I know you're gonna read this (re: middle finger to SON :lol:), please grow your hair long. You look so much hotter with long hair. You look awful with short hair. ;) Where's DeeDee's peacock picture? :)

• Members

Call me crazy (you know you do already!), but I think Rex's paternity/maternity search should become an annual summer "joke storyline." This year, he discovers he's half-Native American; next year, he's half-Asian; the year after that, half-Hispanic, perhaps?

And then, somehow, it becomes ALL. ABOUT. TODD.

Archived