OLTL: Discussion for the week May 24

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw, hell, everybody should have smacked Lang-Lang. Ever seen that movie "Airplane"? You know the part where everyone on the plane stood in line, taking turns? Something along those lines.

• Members

She should have given her the Kelly special.

Langston is a user and a hypocrite. Blair is unworthy of her until Langston needs her to help justify her sleazy lies and adultery.

Every time they write one of the "Cramer girls" as hating on Dorian it gives the opposite reaction they probably want. The only "Cramer girl" I ever understood for why they hated Dorian was Cassie, and even that got on my nerves in some stories.

• Members

I used to love John McBain. Now I would cash out my 401K for a chance to do a 5-minute scene where John steps out behind Rodi's to take a phone call and I kick his ass like something out of a Tarantino movie. It would end with Brody and Bo pulling me off McBain's bleeding, semi-conscious form and as they carried me away you'd hear me scream...

"LET ME GO! HE'S STILL BREATHING!!"

• Members

Today's episode sucked, I am already bored with this Who Attacked Ford mess already, you know because there are 2 other damn mystery storylines going on at the moment! :rolleyes:

Im gonna need for Carlivati to get a little original, and he would throw Dorian into the Ford story like 4 months too late. <_<

Todd and Tea bore me to tears.....

• Members

I'm surprised no one has really picked on Rex, and especially Gigi's letter flashback scenes. Do we really need to see these two play yet another set of characters, after the 40th anniversary debacle? (Yes I know Rex is returning to the past apparently). First of all those letter scenes had zero impact--and it's all bizarre. They find a necklace made at a specific place, it leads to a box that has a photo of a house on a mountain, they manage to (within one episode--and apparently since the prom was the night before, this is less than a day) find the house. It's empty and they instantly find letters that explain the whole love story and already start refering to Rick as Rex's dad (cuz he must be?) I'm no fan of Rex and his acting, but Gigi's extra passive take on her new character was just... Wow. Awful.

Archived