OLTL: Discussion for the week May 24

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: It will probably end up being someone lame like the pizza girl.

Im waiting for the last segment, and I can totally see Layla doing it. She is calling him a bastard and what not, and she wants to kick him out.

And Tika hasnt been used this much in months. :wub:

• Members

I'm actually really looking forward to tomorrow's episode because I feel like they're going to throw some kind of wrench between those two final scenes that won't make things look so cut and dry. You know, like they pull the camera back and it turns out Markko was wringing out a dish rag after wiping up spilt Kool-Aid, or cleaning paint brushes, Rit dyeing a sweater or something... So, Cole's safely stowed in jail, Langston and Starr were busy talking, we didn't see Jessica on her way over to Viki's, and of course Markko... the timeline on Cris and Layla is iffy but doesn't look too likely. Hannah and pizza girl unaccounted for.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Layla MIGHT be a suspect, considering how pissed she was, but I wont hold my breath.

Hannah is over Ford at this point, and is obsessed with Cole. I think it was the pizza girl, you know Carlivati is scared to make a major character the attacker. :lol:

I dont think it was Jess/Tess either because Ford was all under the covers, but when Jessica left he was wide awake trying to get her to stay. Jessica clearly went from there to the mansion to Brody's then to Llanfair.

• Members

She would be the person who made the oil spill out in the ocean a few week back.

I think Layla was pissed because she was some kind of victim like the pizza girl or Langston maybe in her past. I don't think she was anywhere near her apartment since Cris talked her out of going to the apartment so they could go tell Evangeline's mother they were engaged. When Ford moved in, I think Layla told Ford not to hurt the young girl he was dating but this was before they knew it was Langston.

I don't think the soap writers like to make major characters suspects anymore. They like to put them on trial but they are never guilty unless they are Joplin or Ross. Langston was with Starr and Markko is the only one who was alone. We have not seen Hannah for awhile so I'm going with her.

Viki, Layla, Jessica, Natalie are all looking so soapy and gorgeous. Viki was very pretty and regal in her robe. If they ever wanted to do a fantasy show, I think Viki could pull off playing the Queen. Jessica looked so pretty in low light but what was nice about her getting her memories back was that she went to Brody and apologized. Layla is looking so pretty and it is nice that she and Cris are back to being charming. They were very adorable packing up for the trip. I hate that dress she is wearing especially since it reminds me of that musical I want to forget but also because I know I could never wear it. I just don't have the legs or the curves. And Natalie's eyes are so gorgeous. She has those eyes that remind me of Elizabeth Taylor. Brody, Natalie and Jessica are so interesting on their own. We do not need John. Really. Anyway, I could not stop staring at Natalie and I like that OLTL has curvy women.

Markko continues to impress me but you just know that Markko will get back together with Langston. He is a a minority and OLTL likes to dust off their minorities every few months to put them in the spotlight even though they have no intention of really developing them as characters. I'm sure they will do what they did last year what the did with Scott, Brett, Daphne and Tika. They'll shove him right back into the minority corner. Maybe Markko or Layla are responsible for Ford's attack after all.

I like Rex and Gigi but did the writers forget who they are? They are so isolated from everything else. Cris and Layla seemlessly fit more into the show and they too lost all of the characters in their story when Kish left just like when Schuyler and Stacy left. I do not understand what I'm supposed to be getting from Rex and Gigi these days.

They do it on Vampire Diaries though.

• Members

Hurled is the word I would use. Natalie deserves better. The applause was contrived. I liked how Cris picked Layla up when she said yes. John needs to just line up next to Cris, Brody and even Jared and take lessons.

• Members

Natalie did look good, better than usual. I just don't go for the whole John *thing*, the gruff, never speak above a throaty whisper, "still waters run deep" :rolleyes: strong silent type. I know it's his character, as he said, he's not known for is conversation skills, but I find it annoying on these shows when people never help themselves out. Like the moment Natalie mentioned coming to the station, instead of saying, "Yeah, that got back to me too" (!) that's when a sensible person would immediately interject and say that he knows she saw him and Marty kissing goodbye and he's so sorry that she got the wrong impression/he could understand why, et cetera. Never been a Natalie fan, maybe I'm coming around, but I'll take her getting grief from Jess re: sleeping with Brody, but not from John. Their relationship was so screwed she deserves a free pass on that one.

• Members

I had to laugh when Langston said something like, "Blair, I need you to come over, it's something only you could understand." :P

The flashbacks to the moaning and the humping were becoming comical. ^_^

Archived