OLTL: Discussion for the week May 24

• Members

Llanview doesn't need a theatre company with their Broadway level high school musical theatre :)

OK so ARE they still going time travel with this Rex story? Cuz that shot of the necklace on the gravestone and the weird flying dirt made me think we're in for more whackiness...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It took me till late today to realize she was meant to be native... I still don't really understand why that house that they found way too easily had both the letters from and to her (I know that mean old mob guy handed her a bunch of letters when he told her Rick had died, but still...)

• Members

LMAO @"the weird flying dirt" [/Eric]! :lol:

Wow, it's funny what flies right over your head when you're only paying half attention, it never even dawned on me that Gigi was supposed to be Native American. My mind went straight to Natalie as Maria Roberts.

• Members

Yeah, I didn't notice until I watched again on Soapnet. In one of the flashbacks, that Pete guy told Rick to stop messing around with that Indian whore (or something else along those lines, I have a bad memory when it comes to dialogue. :lol: )

Archived