OLTL: Discussion for the week May 24

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Gahhhhhhd ladies, if you're swooning over John right now, Gloria Steinem you are not. :P I'm just glad that this got cleared up immediately, I really wasn't looking forward to more time being wasted on these two finding their way back together.

Markko's Greek tragedy, I'm loving it. I had to LOL though when he basically looked into the camera and said, "I hate that son of a bitch. :mad: " Langston is just a damp, sour, balled up washcloth right now.

• Members

This is terrible, but I thought Markko could have gone even further. :ph34r:

Well, if it was really Markko who did it. I mean, is that what we're supposed to think? Big mystery or whatever?

• Members

How far do you want to go with poor Markko! They humiliated him enough. I want him to get together with that Prom girl or bring Lola back.

I knew it! I knew Viki would not allow Jessica to apologize. I wish they would wipe this story off the memory banks. Don't they do that on Twilight or something? Wipe memories? We need that when bad stories attack us.

• Members

I might...might...feel more for John if Marty hadn't had to literally beg him to leave her AND if she hadn't had to tell him that he loved Natalie. Now he's acting like it was a mutual decision to part.

The more Langston whines, the more I just want her to go away. And I used to like her best of all the teens.

Nice fatherly affection there Clint. Natalie is a grown woman, she can stay out all night, but Jessica thinks she's in high school. Yeah...I get what he meant, but it was just worded all wrong.

• Members

Welcome drasticmeasures. :) That sounds like an OLTL episode title. :lol:

I agree about IdiditfortheWangston, she is DONE imo and that little "sweet" scene of forgiveness with Starr didn't work on me. I'm not ready to forgive and forget, and since a. I don't believe she deserves a boyfriend, and b. a woman on this show cannot exist without a man in her life, I really think she should just disappear for a while. Go find herself, maybe come back in a few months.

I thought Miss Viki looked pretty in her rose robe. :blush:

• Members

And Tika has never looked better, right? She has the prettiest skin and great cheekbones.

The way she and Cristian were listening intently to Markko, I was kind of hoping one of them was responsible for Ford.

• Members

Are you saying one of them could have attacked Ford?

Im watching on Soapnet right now and while Layla was standing outside the kitchen listening to Markko tell Cris how Ford would rub in the fact he was screwing Langston, the pissed off look on Layla's face looked she was ready to kick Ford's ass. Wonder if she will be a suspect, at least it would give her SOMETHING to do.

Archived