B&B question?

• Members

Okay, so in January i decided to stop watching B&B for now. But i wanted to know this one thing, cause this is what was going on before i stop watching. Did they ever find out that Steffy was with Bill, the night before he married Katie? I've kind of skimmed through some of the show lately, and it doesn't seem like anybody knows, which annoys me cause, I remember Stephanie accidently sat at Bills necklace, and she thought it was Rick's cause she thought he was sleeping with girls up there. and i really wanted her to know how much of a little you know what her grandaughter has become. and considering that Steffy seems just like a total bitch now, i would be very annoyed if that secret wasn't out yet. Especially with Steffy Taylor and Stephanie teaming up on the Logans now.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, no one knows. The Forresters know that Steffy used her sexuality to trick Bill into giving over the company, but no one knows jsut how far things went. Its a shaem taht it was dropped bc I liked Steffy going up against Katie

• Members

Yes that is a shame...:( well B&B has a tendency to either drop a storyline, or end it suddenly, and in this case i wish they just ended it, by having the secret come out! I'm sorry, im gonna get alot of flack for this, but For once i just wanted the Forresters to see what Steffy was capable of, and not blame the logans for their problems, Stephanie did nothing but Bully Rick all of last year because of Steffy (although he went too far, and probably deserved some of the things Stephanie did or said to him) But having Stephanie think that Rick is leaving his objects behind because he is having affairs in the big bear cabin, whenit really was Steffy who tried to seduce, Bill the man who took the company, Just makes me dislike Stephanie even more, though i usually tolorate her. I guess im ranting about this because, i do believe that Rick was trying to change into a better person (he's even sacrficing screen time LOL) and to have Stephanie continue to blame him for things, while grandaughter was the one causing the problems just makes me a lil sick inside.

Archived