Article about the OLTL musical posted on Gawker.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swore I wouldn't watch, but I did because I didn't want to miss Natalie/Brody. It wasn't nearly as bad as what I expected. I think it all comes down to the curve you are grading on. If you compare it to Moulin Rouge, you are going to be disappointed. If you expect it to be slightly better than a small town high school musical (as I did), you might be pleasantly surprised.

• Members

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Members

Ruxton you may have posted that video as a joke but I won't lie, hearing OLTL's pitiful bootleg version of that song sent me running to iTunes to download the real one. I also have to say watching that video made me hate TIIC that much more for shoving Layla/TS into this trainwreck with the teens and Regressica. These fools simply don't get it. I'm just grateful that the Gannons aren't on the show because I can only imagine the gawdawful version of Ready for the World's "Oh Shelia" he'd have Hank and RJ doing.

• Members

Actually Kyle and Oliver would have done the medley to...I'm your man

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Archived