DAYS: May & June Promo!

• Members

it looked soo good made me excited to watch more instead of FF...with this being Days 45th anniversary i wonder if more returns will happen throughout the year...maybe Carrie/Austin Bill/Laura/Jen? and i dont know why not John and or Marlena or just Marlena.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really impressed with the way Corday has chosen to honour Frances. If she had passed away during Reilly's tenure, the choking-to-death with a donut may have been the last we'd have seen of our dear beloved Mrs. H.

Kind of blows that they killed Mickey though, because it's a big hit to lose these two original characters in the same year... even if Mickey was unrecognizable. I understand why they'd want to put him underground after three drastic appearance changes... I wish John Clarke would come back again though... maybe to officiate Alice's funeral? And everyone can say that he reminds them of someone ;) that would be cute.

• Members

The promo is a little too amateurish for me.

Had no idea who the woman was with Anna, but now I do.

Hope knocking people out like that, looked so lame. And it did remind me of Princess Gina, who I liked, as that's the story I started with when the show began over here.

Why is Nicole working with Dr. Baker, again?

• Members

That promo is terrible. There's nothing at all about it that would make me want to tune in except for the Alice stuff and that's only on account of my being a former fan. That promo couldn't be any more soapy cliche and uninteresting. I can't imagine anyone never having seen "Days" before see that promo and think, "I need to check that out"! Fail.

Archived