AMC May Sweeps Promo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think recent weeks have shown that this show is JUST fine without him. I have really enjoyed the show lately, especially the Ryan-free days.

And I especially loved how the writers let David give him the business today. I think they are finally beginning to see the light, beginning to empathize with the fans who don't see him as some Duddley Do-Right hero of heroes.

• Members

Janet coming back is the BEST thing to look forward to on the show. I cant complain bc Im excited. She should have been back a long tiem ago

I dont find it dumb bc Janet was obsessed with Amanda. She lived and breathed Amanda. It makes sense given the history here

• Members

It looks good! Minus the RyapeLee pathetic promotion, I am looking forward to May! OMG, Janet..I can't wait. It makes perfect sense that she is AmandaFan. I just wish she came sooner...she should have been around when David was torturing Amanda! I wonder if they will have any scenes, I doubt it though. I just can't wait to see Janet, I love Kate Collins and the campyness she brings to AMC!

Oh and finally Tad tells Damon that he is his father

• Members

When have they stopped promoting them? I'm pretty sure they've been part of every promo since before Greenlee was back. If not, then every couple promo for sure. It's very clear to me that no matter who is writing this show Rylee is coming soon enough. F*ck you, Frons!

End of summer?!! There is no way the reprieve will last that long. I don't have that kind of luck. I'm thinking May sweeps. If they aren't completely back together by then, there will at least be a close encounter. <_<:(

• Members

I dont get the Rylee promotion bc they've finally brought the 2 characters to a point where they are over, dead and ready to move on. Ryan had his epiphany and realized she isnt worth it. She's already moved on with David. Now is the point where it seems as if the writers finally get that its best to just move them both in a different direction. To go back now seems like a step backwards, especially after the steps that have been taken to finalize the relationship in the past several weeks

• Members

Hey Cheap. Maybe They want to Tease the Fans and Maybe Greenlee and Ryan by having Them with one Bed or something and They wonder if Anything is there or Left. Maybe They Start to have Sex, but She gets Sick. Then, Ryan finds out that Greenlee is having David's Baby and That Settles It. Ryan and Greenlee are Over. Jody

Archived