Good Times

Soapsuds

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

+1 GT pulled a lot of hokey, corny stuff (namely from Keith), but I always loved Bookman's impressions.

Johnny Brown's daughter Sharon played "Fun Girl", the girl who was disabled that Michael was talking to on the CB. She went on to play Effie in Dreamgirls on Broadway, and she did that memorable Gladys Knight episode of A Different World.

Great minds DeeeDee, great minds... ;)

• Members

"♫You Are Not Alone...♫" [/@MichaelJackson] I floved the Willona season, but I must say that as the years go by I appreciate James more and more. I think he kinda scared me when I was younger, he was a yeller. But damn, John Amos is so hilarious on that show, something I didn't grasp as a kid.

• Members

I heard Esther Rolle hated it too and she requested that it not be mentioned again upon her return. She believed Florida wouldnt have married a man who didnt believe in God and would have moved so fast to remarry after James death.

• Members

The kids were so green in the first season, especially Bernadette. They all grew into their roles, though, so the second and third are my favorite of the whole series.

John Amos, yet another great. I always get a kick out of the episode where James's blood pressure is high and the doctor tells him he has to watch what he eats, so he asks Florida if she can barbecue some cottage cheese for him.

This is true.

Archived